Giveaway Sample of Himewad's Nuts (1 Viewer)

Mojo1312

Full House
Reaction score
Share your Bad Santa story, win Himewad's nuts!

1670288919261.png

Christmas stories where something went horribly wrong or had an unexpected funny twist or ending also qualify.

Submission deadline is the19th of this month at 8:00PM.

Winner will arbitrarily be decided by me. Everyone qualifies, ass-hats included. @Frogzilla?

Thank You for the giveaway! Are these the hybrids? If so I am in. I haven't experience hybrids yet.

Thank You for the giveaway! Are these the hybrids? If so I am in. I haven't experience hybrids yet.

Yes. These are the highly coveted hybrids manufactured by Paulzon.

Made some hamburgers for a friends ugly sweater party few years back. Unbeknownst to me, the meat must’ve been bad? Anyways, the gift of green apple quick trots was given to all those present. And to all a good night.

Had Christmas Eve dinner with our whole family (aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents. Probably 30 people or so). Had lobster and shrimp. Puked like I was possessed by satan during the entire gift exchange.

Huh... I guess sick stories are in this year.

When he was in about 5th grade, my little brother had been known to vomit fairly regularly, fairly randomly. Christmas morning happened to be the worst. He headed for the restroom probably 7 or 8 times while we were opening presents.

Few months later, we found out it was brain cancer. Very bad Santa.

Last edited:
When I was 16 I couldn't afford a car. That Christmas, I opened my first gift - an empty box. Next gift, an empty box. Each gift, one after the next, each getting larger, an empty box. Finally, at the back of the tree, there was one last box. It was a little bigger than a Large Flat rate box. Picking it up, it was clearly empty... but metal. I opened it. It was a gas can.

Ecstatic jubilee! My eyes watered with excitement and joy. I got a...

"Oops, that's not yours", said my mother. "That's for your dad. Yours is in the basement".

It was a bicycle. :cautious:

was taking my kid to take a picture with santa, he yanks on the santas beard during photo and it comes off, was a younger man with dark beard beneath... that was the the moment he transitioned from believing in him to questioning him... was tough to keep up the charade after that year..

Cut card added!

1670955214932.png

To win Himewad's hybrid sample set and custom cut card, post a whimsical Christmas story, bad Santa story, or Christmas memory where something unexpected happened for better or worse.

Thanks!

Not interested in the giveaway, thanks for it though! These are some of the best nuts I've ever handled.

Kinda Christmasy.

Me and my brother went golfing during Christmas time. He had a cart and I was riding with another friend. We look back and my brother’s cart is missing while he’s standing there. Next to the pond. Yep. We were kids so we had to ditch asap. Crazy times.

I know it’s past the deadline, but I just wanted to chime in and say I for one would love a chance to handle @Himewad’s nuts. After some coddling I’d light a small fire under ‘em and sing ‘Himewad’s nuts are roasting on an open fire……..Jack frost nipping at the door’

Edited:
Damnit….wrong forum!!!

Oops! Time slipped away from me.

I will deal a deck of cards to the entries tomorrow. The four players with the Aces will be dealt a showdown hand of seven card stud. The player with the best hand will win Himewad's nuts.

Last edited:
Very cool giveaway! Not in, since I’ve already sampled @Himewad’s nuts (salty, but satisfying) and I would have been too late to enter anyway. Congrats to the eventual winner!

Oops! Time slipped away from me.

I will deal a deck of cards to the entries tomorrow. The four players with the Aces will be dealt a showdown hand of seven card stud. The player with the best hand will win Himewad's nuts.
Sounds like a great way to select a winner, I look forward to the sweat!

The three members still in the race are @TheLemursReturn, @Poker Zombie and @ChipRocker

I will deal four rows of seven card stud tomorrow and post the results. The top row will be for the Ace of Spades, the second row the Ace of Hearts, third row the Ace of Diamonds and the last row will represent the Ace of Clubs.

Lemurs was dealt the Ace of Clubs and Ace of Spades, Poker Zombie, the Ace of Diamonds and Chip Rocker, the Ace of Hearts.

Now your rows.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom