Sam’s Club clearing out ESPN tables for $75 (1 Viewer)

Rhodeman77

Straight Flush
Reaction score
These are the same tables that Wal-Mart had for $99 just with an ESPN felt instead.

Get to your local store before they are gone!

7DD8E226-CE6F-4D61-B098-5A448F69E146.jpeg

That's a great deal for that table! I would pick one up if there were Sam's clubs in my neck of the woods.

Is that the same table as the Barrington that Walmart just blew out for $99 and people have said is structurally pretty decent? Sure looks like it.

Is that the same table as the Barrington that Walmart just blew out for $99 and people have said is structurally pretty decent? Sure looks like it.

Yes it is the same table. Just a different felt.

A couple of the employees were buying them while I was at the store.

Can’t find anything about them at my store online, and it is too cold to go on a fishing expedition.

Can’t find anything about them at my store online, and it is too cold to go on a fishing expedition.

I think it is part of the clearance for all Christmas related items. All the gift baskets and other seasonal items were also marked down about 50%. I don’t think seasonal items get put in the website.

Stopped by my local Sams Club today to pick up one of these, but all sold out, including the floor demo model. Also none remaining in any of the other metro Atlanta stores. :( Should have gone earlier.

On a positive note, I did pick up a 20" Member's Mark case on sale for under $30. They also had the larger 24" model (with wheels and retractable tow handle) on sale for under $40. Six to eight of each still available at my store.

Not to jack the thread here, but the 20" Member's Mark cases are available for $42.15 shipped on a site named Jet, for anyone like me who does not live near a Sam's Club.

The next cheapest comparable/similar case I have found, in terms of size and capacity, is 1.3x the cost (based on everyday prices of $56.50 vs. $42.15) of a MM 20" from Jet, and is 1.9x the cost ($56.50 vs. $29.99) of the same case at Sam's Club.

Played on one of these tables last night, as one of our hosts for the Thursday night league picked one up. Great table for the price, and I was surprised how well it is built. Very sturdy! The only drawback is the cup holders, very shallow, and really only good for holding a 12oz drink.
I still recommend it, for the price, and Walmart offers free shipping on it!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom