• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Mine Sale or Trade (1 Viewer)

hoosierdonny

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
I have a couple of items you guys might like/need....

I'm sure I'm not the only high-end guitar guy on this forum...I have a Martin CEO-8 that I'd consider selling or trading if someone is interested....

I also have a Brand New, AT&T, sealed iPhone 8 RED 256gb that I just listed on eBay for $799....better pricing for a PCF member!

First I've heard of a CEO-8. That thing is gorgeous!

Unfortunately, I have more of a china clay budget than a Paulson budget, so I have an Eastman acoustic that I love, and a couple Reverend electrics.

However, a friend of mine made this for me as his luthier school project. It falls into the leaded-Paulson-with-shaped-inlays category.

First I've heard of a CEO-8. That thing is gorgeous!

Unfortunately, I have more of a china clay budget than a Paulson budget, so I have an Eastman acoustic that I love, and a couple Reverend electrics.

However, a friend of mine made this for me as his luthier school project. It falls into the leaded-Paulson-with-shaped-inlays category.
View attachment 280893
Reminds me of a Reverend guitar...

Also the CEO-8 is a limited run instrument...not sure how many were made....but I had this one in the hands of my luthier who is also a collector...he has owned and played what I estimate to be over 12,000 guitars and he told me it's one of the top 2 or 3 guitars he's ever played.

Reminds me of a Reverend guitar...

Also the CEO-8 is a limited run instrument...not sure how many were made....but I had this one in the hands of my luthier who is also a collector...he has owned and played what I estimate to be over 12,000 guitars and he told me it's one of the top 2 or 3 guitars he's ever played.
We actually became friends through the Reverend forum. We’ve exchanged a couple guitars back and forth.

He’s building as Maximum Guitar Works. He’s not very active on his website at the moment, but he has a bunch of videos on his YouTube channel.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom