Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Harris

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Last Friday I was forced to resign from my job of 10 years. As a result, I will be forced to move in a big hurry very soon. I'd like to lessen the number of chips I have to transport to a different time zone, so here we are.

Starter Sized Protege Cash Set
$2400 shipped USA only
SOLD
600 * $1
300 * $5
80 * $25
20 * $100

Includes:
- 1000 chips
- Spares for $1s, $25s, $100s. I can provide spares for $5s but they are not matched versions.
- A new setup of Desjgn cards

Some of the $1s & $5s have seen 5 or fewer games. Most of them are unused.
This set represents about half of all the $5s I've ever owned. There will not be another sale like this from me!
While $5s are nearly impossible to find, quarters are plentiful - a WTB thread should turn up playable quantities in a hurry.
Like most BCC chips, there are some minor variations in color, especially obvious in the $5s.
I am willing to hold onto up to 2 racks of $1s if necessary. I have another sale thread to make anyway! :)
Prospective buyers should be aware that there are multiple versions of most Protege denominations. Each denom in this set is matched.

IMG_0092.jpeg

Tagging a few people who may be interested:
@Irish @PhilLaFond @guyfleegman @justincarothers @ThinkingFold

BCC Spotted Fan of Cards Micro Cash Set
$333 shipped USA only
SOLD
75 * 5¢
100 * 10¢
75 * 25¢
50 * 50¢

Includes:
- 300 chips
- 1 spare 50¢

These chips are unused. A few have minor flea bites from shipping.

IMG_0080.jpeg

More Pics

IMG_0093.jpeg

IMG_0095.jpeg
IMG_0096.jpeg

IMG_0082.jpeg
IMG_0075.jpeg
IMG_0074.jpeg

Last edited:
Very sad to see these for sale man. Hoping things turn around for you soon. :(

If someone does want to bump this to 800 $1s for a limit set, hit me up, I have two racks of $1s I could make available to help you get there (same variation), would make a great single table limit set. I thought about it myself but I already have 3 limit sets and we play limit once maybe twice a year...

That's assuming I don't start drinking tonight and come back to buy the whole set.

Very sorry to hear Allyn. The Proteges are amazing chips and no one should hesitate for too long top buy these beauties from the ultimate authority on these chips. If I didn't have a large set, I would snap buy them myself.

At the moment I'm planning to hold onto that set. I did consider listing my rack of $25k and 4 barrels of $100k, but then I un-considered it. :D

If you change your mind...I am always interested in safekeeping them for you :nailbite:

Don't worry too much, I still have like 3k Protege and am already a little tired of recruiters contacting me! I'll be just fine. :)

Very glad to hear this...great news, and lots of luck Allyn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom