Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Harris

Straight
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Last Friday I was forced to resign from my job of 10 years. As a result, I will be forced to move in a big hurry very soon. I'd like to lessen the number of chips I have to transport to a different time zone, so here we are.

Starter Sized Protege Cash Set
$2400 shipped USA only
SOLD
600 * $1
300 * $5
80 * $25
20 * $100

Includes:
- 1000 chips
- Spares for $1s, $25s, $100s. I can provide spares for $5s but they are not matched versions.
- A new setup of Desjgn cards

Some of the $1s & $5s have seen 5 or fewer games. Most of them are unused.
This set represents about half of all the $5s I've ever owned. There will not be another sale like this from me!
While $5s are nearly impossible to find, quarters are plentiful - a WTB thread should turn up playable quantities in a hurry.
Like most BCC chips, there are some minor variations in color, especially obvious in the $5s.
I am willing to hold onto up to 2 racks of $1s if necessary. I have another sale thread to make anyway! :)
Prospective buyers should be aware that there are multiple versions of most Protege denominations. Each denom in this set is matched.

IMG_0092.jpeg

Tagging a few people who may be interested:
@Irish @PhilLaFond @guyfleegman @justincarothers @ThinkingFold

BCC Spotted Fan of Cards Micro Cash Set
$333 shipped USA only
SOLD
75 * 5¢
100 * 10¢
75 * 25¢
50 * 50¢

Includes:
- 300 chips
- 1 spare 50¢

These chips are unused. A few have minor flea bites from shipping.

IMG_0080.jpeg

More Pics

IMG_0093.jpeg

IMG_0095.jpeg
IMG_0096.jpeg

IMG_0082.jpeg
IMG_0075.jpeg
IMG_0074.jpeg

Last edited:

Irish

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Very sad to see these for sale man. Hoping things turn around for you soon. :(

If someone does want to bump this to 800 $1s for a limit set, hit me up, I have two racks of $1s I could make available to help you get there (same variation), would make a great single table limit set. I thought about it myself but I already have 3 limit sets and we play limit once maybe twice a year...

That's assuming I don't start drinking tonight and come back to buy the whole set.

kk405

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Very sorry to hear Allyn. The Proteges are amazing chips and no one should hesitate for too long top buy these beauties from the ultimate authority on these chips. If I didn't have a large set, I would snap buy them myself.

At the moment I'm planning to hold onto that set. I did consider listing my rack of $25k and 4 barrels of $100k, but then I un-considered it. :D

If you change your mind...I am always interested in safekeeping them for you :nailbite:

Don't worry too much, I still have like 3k Protege and am already a little tired of recruiters contacting me! I'll be just fine. :)

Very glad to hear this...great news, and lots of luck Allyn.

ThinkingFold

3 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Still time to perform an Easter miracle and purchase what would be an amazing Protege limit set.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom