SOLD S&K Cardroom 25¢ labels (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

horseshoez

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Had you clicking fast didn't I? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Ok seriously, S&K Cardroom 25¢ labels. Intended to go on RHC chips in the following quantities:

193 - overlabel RHC size
3 - @wuffle
190 - @Daddy N

9 - murdered RHC size
9 - @FordPickup92

(not sure of the specific measurements but perhaps @Gear can assist on this one)

Price: FREE.99

Just ask for them and I'll send them your way.

IMG_3134.JPG
IMG_3136.JPG

Last edited:
I'd take the overlabels (or just 103 of them if someone wants the others)

Just trying to get rid of these labels Tommy. They've been sitting on in my face for too long. What can I say it worked, and induced a good laugh.

It's best not to put something for sale in the ad title that isn't for sale just to get people to view your For Sale ad. We don't want to start that trend. I can't tell you how many times I've heard "I saw so and so do it so I thought it was cool (OK, etc.)". I corrected the thread title to reflect what is actually for sale.

It's best not to put something for sale in the ad title that isn't for sale just to get people to view your For Sale ad. We don't want to start that trend. I can't tell you how many times I've heard "I saw so and so do it so I thought it was cool (OK, etc.)". I corrected the thread title to reflect what is actually for sale.

Got it. No intentions to start a trend. Having a little fun with the guys and gals.

I was going to have gear make some more for me but I could definitely use them to complete the set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom