Giveaway S&K Labels Giveaway (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

horseshoez

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Was fortunate to be able to grab a S&K set recently and it came with a ton of labels that I will not be using. Going to be giving them away to someone who can use them and is in the process of either putting together or adding to their existing S&K set. I'm not a label size expert and therefore I'm tagging @Gear since they are more than likely from his end. I measured the laminated labels to be 1 1/32", and the non-laminated to be 1 7/64. These will likely be best used for murdered and non-murdered RHC chips.

The following are the labels and their quantities:

$20 (non-laminated 1 7/64) - 193
$20 (laminated 1 1/32) - 7
$25 Blue (laminated 1 1/32) - 10
$25 Pink (laminated 1 1/32) - 203
$100 (laminated 1 1/32) - 67
$100 (laminated larger print 100, 1 1/32) - 9

Winner will need to guess the size of the pot won with a six deuce (6-2) in hand at my game tonight. Closest guess to the actual pot wins. In order to assist with guesstimating pot size, the blinds that will be played are 0.25/0.50.

Winner will be announced tomorrow morning March 13 at 10am ET.
*No payment necessary for shipping. I will cover shipping cost.

1) Hand doesn't have to be a showdown
2) Can be any player's holding, not just mine
3) You don't have to worry about it not being played, I've somehow managed to get both my players and their momma's to play six deuce. It will be in play.

Label pr0n and good luck everyone,

IMG_2368.JPG
IMG_2370.JPG
IMG_2371.JPG

Please need clarification on the rules.... if I want to participate, I guess I can’t go to the game tonight.... Am I being ruled out of the giveaway because I will be playing???
Not fair!!!!:mad:

Hahahaha; nice giveaway my friend.... see you later ;):cool:cool

Those are indeed my work. The laminated labels are sized for Paulson RHC inlay replacement and the unlaminated labels are for RHC overlabelling.

Just for fun, my guess is $0.75 (stealing the blinds.)

Please need clarification on the rules.... if I want to participate, I guess I can’t go to the game tonight.... Am I being ruled out of the giveaway because I will be playing???

That is correct genius. You could be taking a guess and then sizing it the way you want when you’re holding six deuce. So no, keep moving. Nothing to see here.

That is correct genius. You could be taking a guess and then sizing it the way you want when you’re holding six deuce. So no, keep moving. Nothing to see here.

Ok, ok, ok, I got you the first time.., no need to rub... excuse me... repeat.... :p
happy chipping Zaki!

but I really think you’re giving me too much credit.... sizing the pot... I need to know first if a flush beats a straight ! ...Seriously... does it?

A very rare one but there was no six deuce pot at last night's game. Will have to redo the giveaway once another one is scheduled.

What about the 3-way flip for those who entered? I was really hoping for those $20.00 stickers ;)

What about the 3-way flip for those who entered? I was really hoping for those $20.00 stickers ;)

Looks like there's some action going on at my place tonight. Will report back if there was a six deuce pot. If not, I'll do a random generator of those who entered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom