SOLD S and K Fives, two racks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s a picture you can use @detroitdad and I’ll second that they are as sharp as chips can be!

:LOL: :laugh: Congrats on your new grail set!

Attachments

• 93BC6E53-6B58-4B4A-8E3D-56A2665FFBE3.jpeg
    93BC6E53-6B58-4B4A-8E3D-56A2665FFBE3.jpeg
    161.8 KB · Views: 86
I like that one a lot

Same, I just don't know how easy they are to get mint or if they fit with the others well, I might try to find a different Blue RHC $1 if I tried to build this, but the other 3 chips are easy enough to get in mint condition and perfect for the Cali theme. Someone build it so I can be jealous!

Looking for any trades or just to sell outright? I've got a rack of Terrible's 25's and UB 100's. I also have a rack of River City .50c chips

Gorgeous chips....but you just bought these so what did you replace them with?! :D

I want these but I don't know what I would do with them. I don't want start yet another project.

Edit: I should have looked at them closer when I was there last. I thought I'd have more time.

I want these but I don't know what I would do with them. I don't want start yet another project.

Edit: I should have looked at them closer when I was there last. I thought I'd have more time.
If you did you would probably snap buy. These chips are insanely beautiful. I think they are my favorite $5's.

Have some sales in the works but be warned I may be back for these... they’re that nice and I only mailed them out a few weeks ago to Bill.

edit: you’re welcome USPS!

Trigs I think they would go well with Paris 1s.
Yes they would. However, I thinking about getting a rack of $0.50 PCA secondaries and moving my Terribles fracs into an RHC set. These would be a pretty nice addition to that. Although, obviously I can mix and match ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom