SOLD Aurora Star 1,300 piece Cash Set w/ BIN (mint in boxes) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

inca911

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Up for auction is a two table 1,300 piece set of Aurora Star cash chips, with plenty of the scarce $5 chips and a full mixed rack of the 43mm higher denomination $20 and $100. These chips need to find a new home where they will be cared for and loved. All chips are mint in boxes. I am willing to split the set and ship to two (or more) individuals, for actual shipping costs. Set is 200 quarters, 400 ones, 600 fives, 60 twenties, and 40 hundreds. I do have some additional $20s that we can discuss if there is interest in a split and the 60/40 rack of $20/$100s is an issue. Best of luck, and the auction will end if the $5k BIN is offered. Table not included. :D

AS chips.jpg

AS4.jpg

1. STARTING BID: $1 . BUY-IT-NOW price = $5000 (the auction will end prematurely if the BIN price is offered)
2. Bids must be placed in minimum increments of $1
3. NO RESERVE.
4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
5. Auction will use my interpretation of the '6 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at 3pm Central on Saturday 26Jan2019 will win unless there is a bid within 6 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be 6 min. after the latest bid was posted. I'm adding a minute to eliminate the whole "how many seconds debate".
6. Edited posts will be voided (except mine).
7. I reserve the right to: i) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; ii) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
8. PCF (it's Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
9. Shipping Terms: FOB my post office, actual shipping costs to be added to the final price (i.e., based on buyer's geography). Likely two MFRBs for $28 CONUS total. International buyers are welcome, and insurance may be available for purchase per standard USPS terms and rates. As others can confirm, I package extremely well.
10. Payment Terms: Check, Paypal F+F (or non-FF Paypal with buyer covering fees)

Have fun everyone! And for those who have expressed concerns for my well being, nothing's going on beyond tidying up the storage area a little.... :p:D I'm currently debating listing a full AS tournament set in the future.

Last edited:
$2200 -- safe to bid even when broke, since this wont win :)

Is this called ‘being in a seller mode’... oh wait, it’s not the weekend yet. Still waiting to see what you’re selling Mel :)

And yeah, GL with the bid

Is this called ‘being in a seller mode’... oh wait, it’s not the weekend yet. Still waiting to see what you’re selling Mel :)

And yeah, GL with the bid

I know...been working all day at selling stuff. A few more things to come....

I am not *buying*. I'm just *participating*. LOL.

When all the cool kids are doing it :unsure: ..$2700 :banghead:

I'd bid $1 higher than the previous, but I'd worry that no one else would bid, and I'd have to spend nearly $3000 on chips, and then my wife would be PISSED!!!

deleted -- bentax's crazy math beats any fake bet I could possibly back :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom