SOLD Aurora Star 1,300 piece Cash Set w/ BIN (mint in boxes) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
About a week to go. I suspect there are those out there who might be interested in some of the $5s, if the set has more than you can use....

Two days to the auction's end. Today is a good day to consider pulling the trigger on the BIN, before someone else does.... You won't be disappointed!

I would love a two table set. My bankroll is only at 6200. I could probably liquidate 1200'ish in a couple of days. That still isn't enough. I also wouldn't need the two racks of quarters, or two racks of fives.

The fives go for about 400 a rack? What about the quarters?

I will be moving both racks of quarters and two racks of fives. Price isn't determined yet. I need to do some research.

@detroitdad

Curious, after selling the quarters/fives, what will be the denoms you will have in your set? Do you have existing AS chips that will be combined with these?

I don't like the AS quarters. Plus I don't plan on using quarters for any of my non custom sets. I'll just host a 1/1 game instead.

I plan on keeping 400 x 1, 400 x 5, 60 x 20, and 40 x 100. Plenty big enough for my game.

You could go the custom cut foam case route, that way you don't need to deal with different size racks/chips!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom