RTIC Case Sale!!!! (3 Viewers)

newbie858

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello friends, So i bought a large assortment of Milanos last week and they came in the crappy metals case! I didn't think the case was that bad but I could tell if I start moving it from place to place there will be a problem..... Saw an ad on facebook that RTIC is having a sale! I bought an 18" ATA Hardcase with foam that will fit 10+ racks with cards and accessories for $50!!!! that's half off!! Check it out.

That is the company that was started by one of the founders of Yeti isn’t it? Their coolers are awesome and way cheaper than their Yeti counterparts (so I heard). Quality is top notch so I would expect these to be great.

That is the company that was started by one of the founders of Yeti isn’t it? Their coolers are awesome and way cheaper than their Yeti counterparts (so I heard). Quality is top notch so I would expect these to be great.
I think so

I did some measurements and you could stack your racks 3 high! which would give you room for 1500 chips! but even with 2 high 1000 chips fits perfect in racks

Reactions: 72o
the 18" case looks like it could hold 1000 chips comfortably as the OP says. !

1200? Wow. You have the case in hand or on order?

Did you account for the 1/2” of foam around the edge?
its on order buddy, 6 racks of chipco racks is 16-3/8" x 9" with 2 levels.... but there is room for 3 levels if needed.

Thank you for the sale notice. Just ordered an 18” case. This will be my first “foam pluck” case. Hoping to use it to store 1000-1200 43mm sun fly hybrid group buy that is about to go down.

Just did some basic measurement calculations with my chipco racks for size....
snugly 14" will fit 600 and the 16" will fit 800. both with two layers and room for cards and buttons....

Hope that helps but I am not responsible if your racks are larger than mine..... the website shows inside dimensions, I just laid out my racks in different configurations and found what fit...... when I get the case I will post pics.

Given that it's so cheap, from a reputable manufacturer and I already have a bunch of Nanuk 910s, I bought a couple of 18". Hopefully they will work well for 43mm or 800 chip days.

Also want to say thanks for the post. I order 2, 18” cases. To bad the 22” with wheels were sold out :( This was still a great deal and perfect timing for my recent ‘secret menu’ chips from ABC :)

I don’t know anything about these cases but their coolers are top notch cheaper then yetis and made almost like a copy cat they were even sued, they settled out of court but I own maybe 4 coolers over all family might own 10+. I even had my fridge go out put frozen foods in the cooler and 2 days later they were all still fine ice cream was starting to get soft but still cold and smooth. Hope that makes sense.

Just arrived.

Haven’t picked or plucked anything yet but sizing looks good.

Quality wise, definitely a step or 2 below Pelican. But a step up from the Sams club MM case

Just arrived.

Haven’t picked or plucked anything yet but sizing looks good.

Quality wise, definitely a step or 2 below Pelican. But a step up from the Sams club MM case
What size is that one? I bought 18" and they should be arriving today.

Keeping the chips in racks, I think you’re capped at 1000 chips if doing 2 layers. (500 each layer)

Possibly get 600 per layer if in boxes

Exterior of case compared to the Pelican im2400

Pelican on top:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom