Rounders was added to Netflix today (2 Viewers)

Here is my most precious set, it was made for Miramax's Rounders promotion in Europe.

IMG_0082-1.jpeg
IMG_0081-1.jpeg

What a shame the betting amounts made no sense even in early 2000s

After spending a lot of time on PCF, I wanted to watch the movie again, but it is gone!

I found this online:

History:
Unknown Date: Added to Netflix
11/01/2016: Removed from Netflix
06/01/2017: Added to Netflix
12/02/2017: Removed from Netflix
11/01/2019: Added to Netflix
05/01/2020: Removed from Netflix

(source: https://usa.newonnetflix.info/info/17236920)

Just a small heads up set is all I have left

View attachment 362050View attachment 362051

Awesome set!

I know the only official movie used ones are red text on the Roman Mold, and have seen others like yours with the brown on Roman Mold. I don’t remember where I got them, but I have 3 of these with black on the Roman Mold.
7A3DBB46-9756-4ADF-9464-16685A2F6E96.jpeg

Attachments

• 826D2C81-23AC-4387-993E-A2AFF6714098.jpeg
    826D2C81-23AC-4387-993E-A2AFF6714098.jpeg
    265 KB · Views: 178
I spent a couple years cleaning up $10 limit sit and gos on that site. The limit games always had at least one No Limit player who joined in error and would donk off their stack intentionally. It was free EV every game. I won several thousand playing recreationally before they shut down. Paid for my honeymoon though :)
Wow! Amazing to see someone else that played those! The limit sng’s at pokerroom.com were LEGENDARY. People always joining by mistake and complaining the whole time, completely unable to switch gears to limit. Loved those games, and incredibly profitable too.
I’m still looking for an online site that offers limit sng’s

yep.. i went looking for it a few nights ago and wasn't there.... i had to do a trial of cinemax to get see it free....... I just can't forget to cancel my trial sub before they charge me.....

It's an absolute classic, and I've watched it to death, not to talk about constant quotations for years at the poker table :)

But I'm surprised that some people describe it as "accurate" and that not that many pointing out how extremely bullshit a lot of stuff is. Like Mike going in to a poker game and in the middle of the first hand knows exactly what everyone has, yet overpushes the river to lose everything he has without even considering the hand range. All because he beat Johnny Chan in that one hand (seriously?).

It would be a long list of things that doesn't make any sense, but the favourite is of course the first hand when Mike's life is at stake. Blinds 25/50, both 200 deep, raise to 1000 preflop (!), re-raise to 5000 (!), all-in, FOLD!!! :D

All because he beat Johnny Chan in that one hand (seriously?)
Yeah, but it was one hellova hand! Maybe not in the original movie, but if you beat a world champion like Mike beats Johnny in the director's cut version, you'd be ready for the big leagues too!

Yeah, but it was one hellova hand! Maybe not in the original movie, but if you beat a world champion like Mike beats Johnny in the director's cut version, you'd be ready for the big leagues too!

Haha, yeah :) Reminds me of Euro Rounders on 2+2 forums long time ago. It's gone now, but reposted here:

"After I bet I would quietly slide my chips back toward my stack, nobody noticed." :)

I think this is my favorite part :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Joey Croissant: "Aces? Kings? Ace-King doublesuited? Suited aces? High connectors? Middle doublesuited connectors? Two big pair?"

Michel: "Rags."

Joey Croissant: "That's probably fine too, you're only like a 48/52 dog."

I think this is my favorite part :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Joey Croissant: "Aces? Kings? Ace-King doublesuited? Suited aces? High connectors? Middle doublesuited connectors? Two big pair?"

Michel: "Rags."

Joey Croissant: "That's probably fine too, you're only like a 48/52 dog."
:vomit:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom