Rounders Replica Chips , CPC Scroll Mold , sample sets and small orders (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my HU set today. Thanks so much Mike! It is truly awesome.

Only problem is, I thought I had a clear-cut mold decision at this point for my upcoming tourney set, UNLESS I was absolutely enamored with the feel of the scroll mold and 44mm once I got my hands on them in quantity. Well, I think these chips may have just taken the top spot on my list of CPC's molds. Now I have a really tough decision - damn damn DAMN. ;)

If there's enough extra/unsold sample sets, I'd take one. They look fantastic.

Most US and international orders went out Saturday. (unpaid orders did not go out.)

I hate to be the problem child, but others have gotten theirs on the 7th, 8th, and 9th, even here in NJ... It's now the 11th and mine haven't arrived.

Can I have a tracking number, so I can figure out what the deal is?

Received mine in MA yesterday. Thank you, Mike

I hate to be the problem child, but others have gotten theirs on the 7th, 8th, and 9th, even here in NJ... It's now the 11th and mine haven't arrived.

Can I have a tracking number, so I can figure out what the deal is?

OK, I got my tracking # from @Racer96, and at least the chips are in NJ. The USPS is screwing with us:

The package is delayed and will not be delivered by the expected delivery date. An updated delivery date will be provided when available.

The chips are in a city less than 5 miles away; I may have to go raid the USPS facility.

My package finally arrived at work today..... after I had left for the day. :( But at least they're here!

Shuffle like butter right out of the box. Colors amazing after oiling. Stack heights at 32 chips within 1/2 mm tolerance. Original Rounders artwork. Oh an bomb-TASTIC oversize chips.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449895867.036688.jpg

9/10 would buy again. [emoji41]

hi racer, have you had a chance to ship to canadians yet?
thanks for all your work chief.
Canadian packages went out on Thursday, not Tuesday, sorry gang. They are on their way though!

Thanks for keeping me updated on shipments everyone!

Mike

sorry just wanted to chime in and say thank you to racer for all your hard work in this gb.
i received my chips before christmas but didn't have a chance to say thank you.
thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom