ROUNDERS on the SQINCIRC mold - Cash and Tourney (1 Viewer)

Wow Paulo! That set is awesome. Home run for sure. I hope to see those in the calendar. They are so worthy!

Wow Paulo! That set is awesome. Home run for sure. I hope to see those in the calendar. They are so worthy!

Thanks Tommy!

Imo, there's a ton of awesome true customs this year for the calendar... I love my Rounders sets but they are definitely not at the same level of all those customs...

These look great! Although every time I try to look at all the picks my computer freezes up. The circle square looks great with these. You have my calendar vote.

Although every time I try to look at all the picks my computer freezes up.

Every time I click on this thread all the lights in my neighborhood dim and the internet for most of Western Washington comes to a screeching halt...soooo worth it though. ;)

lol at the high-tech oiler. :D Bull clips and duct tape rule the world.

Need to get ski working on an automated ultrasonic cleaner/oiler combo contraption.

amazing set. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you make it down to the next Shootout at the Post and bring these with you to play with there. Excellent work.

lol at the high-tech oiler. :D Bull clips and duct tape rule the world.

Need to get ski working on an automated ultrasonic cleaner/oiler combo contraption.

It works like a charm man!! ;)

I'm a ultrasonic cleaner adapt as well... Times for technology, times for ingenuity... :D

amazing set. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you make it down to the next Shootout at the Post and bring these with you to play with there. Excellent work.

Thanks Kurt!! I'll be in ATL for sure man... It'll be great playing with you again... Not sure about the chips making their way there though, this time around I'm flying...

Not sure about the chips making their way there though, this time around I'm flying...

Only need enough for a single-table satellite for the main event. I'll give up my set spot if you want to bring yours.

Only need enough for a single-table satellite for the main event. I'll give up my set spot if you want to bring yours.

Selfishly, I much prefer playing with your set! :) LOVE IT!!

Honestly, I can do whatever to help Tree and you setting up the event... I would ship the set instead of having it with me on the plane probably...

I have a couple of other sets on the pipeline I believe will make you forget the Rounders though... ;)

Selfishly, I much prefer playing with your set! :) LOVE IT!!

Honestly, I can do whatever to help Tree and you setting up the event... I would ship the set instead of having it with me on the plane probably...

I have a couple of other sets on the pipeline I believe will make you forget the Rounders though... ;)
Lol I think Dave was bringing it up because selfishly he'd rather play on yours than his [emoji3].

These are definitely worthy but don't stress yourself out. I already have all my events covered as currently stands. I 100% get not wanting to fly with chips!

Lol I think Dave was bringing it up because selfishly he'd rather play on yours than his [emoji3].

These are definitely worthy but don't stress yourself out. I already have all my events covered as currently stands. I 100% get not wanting to fly with chips!

You think?!?!?! ;)

I knew you'd have all covered man, I'm sure the line up will be incredible...

I love the tourney set. Not a big fan of the oiled chips but when I see the result after I must admit that the colors are so beautiful that it was a great idea to proceed like that.

These look so good on the Circle Square mold. As much as I love my Aztar tourney set I think it might need to go so I can get a set just like this. Now to email David and see when he'd do another round of these on the Circle Square :)

@ChaosRock

Have your oversized $200 cash chips arrived? Did you go with scroll or A mold for these?

Yes they did Tony... It's been a while... I might have posted pictures of it somewhere but I can recall, LOL... I eded up using the Scroll Mold for them... I felt it was more neutral... And I don't think the A-Molds 44s were available back then, not sure... The different mold for the oversized high denom doesn't bother me. It almost feels as if it was a plaque of sorts, but round, and of clay, hahahaha... Went with the $200 because I have the $100 as part of the Tourney set and didn't want repeat denoms... It also gives me more bank and a 'cool' $200 chip... One of those day I'll get pictures of the whole set again...

1NqwXf9.jpg

Beautiful chips! I agree that even if the A mold had been available that the scroll is the right choice!

I still haven't made it back to the US to pick up my Rounders chips... it has been a long... long wait!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom