• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Round poker table - MA (1 Viewer)

72o

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
$75 seems like a snap buy for someone local. I wish I had room for it.

https://worcester.craigslist.org/fuo/6098762474.html

IMG_1826.JPG

would look real nice with some TRKs on it !!
I might check on it tomorrow (Sat) and if it's available and I'm bored, I may make the drive out.

@72o you look at it?

The table is starting to grow on me

@72o you look at it?

The table is starting to grow on me
Me too. I wonder what the dining top looks like.
I've sent a couple of emails today but have not received a response. I'm hoping to hear back soon because I would be in for checking it out tomorrow. I will let you guys know if I hear anything. I asked about the condition of the felt and the rail.

I've seen these come up from time to time. Initially Sold at Sears maybe?. The WPT top and rail (I believe) flip upside down, and the reverse side is a "wood" dining table. I want to say ive seen these go for $150, so $75 is a good deal imho.

Reactions: 72o
Just saw this. That's my town. Just sent an email to the guy. Hope one of you guys didn't snipe it.
Good luck man. I hope he responds to you. I still haven't received anything but I will let you know if I do.

Hey @GrumpyCatMalaka I just heard back from the seller. Very nice girl. She said it's mine and I told her I would be by today to pick it up. It's seems like such a great deal that I was just going to pick it up out of principle. But I don't mind stepping aside if you can use it. I'll just tell her you'd pick it up instead. Let me know asap.

She said there were no rips in rail and felt was in good condition...a little pilly in the middle. The dining top side is in poor condition though but that wouldn't stop me.

So I picked up this table tonight. It's in pretty decent shape. The rails and felt are in great shape with one little scrape on the rail but not a full tear so ok. The base is really cool and large (9"+ diameter). The table top has some scrathes on it but nothing you can't work with.

There is basically 3 sections to the assembly. There 's the 54" round top with a padded felt side and rails and the table top side on the reverse. The felt/dining top just sits on the section below. This section has 4 threaded inserts on bottom side which gets bolted down to the base. Then there's the base itself.

The only thing this table needs is the 4 bolts to secure the base to the middle section. So I will just head to Lowes and pick up some bolts and washers and should be good to go.

IMG_1827.JPG

IMG_1828.JPG

IMG_1830.JPG

@72o how hard/ easy do you think it would be to change the felt?

Bergs, Don't forget you have a 54 Round over here just waiting for a custom felt and the pedestal base from Jeff.

Shit that's right - thanks for reminding me Scott.

Jeff - is that pedestal something you can bring over in the car or is it bigger than that?

The B table is on its last legs. I took some laundry off it and leaned on it for a sec and it made an impressive crack.

I'm thinking that the black speedcloth table with the dealer cutout goes under the stairs, the round table goes in the back and I also get a replacement oval, both wth custom felts.

Shit that's right - thanks for reminding me Scott.

Jeff - is that pedestal something you can bring over in the car or is it bigger than that?

The B table is on its last legs. I took some laundry off it and leaned on it for a sec and it made an impressive crack.

I'm thinking that the black speedcloth table with the dealer cutout goes under the stairs, the round table goes in the back and I also get a replacement oval, both wth custom felts.
Pretty sure I can bring it overy in my car. If not mine, then yours should be able to fit it.

@72o how hard/ easy do you think it would be to change the felt?
I don't beleive there is any way to successfully replace the felt unfortunately. Luckily the felt and table padding are in great shape but yeah SSC or a custom felt would have been nice.

I don't beleive there is any way to successfully replace the felt unfortunately. Luckily the felt and table padding are in great shape but yeah SSC or a custom felt would have been nice.

Nice find though!!

Reactions: 72o
I don't beleive there is any way to successfully replace the felt unfortunately.
If that were actually true, then there would have been no way to successfully felt the table in the first place. It may not be an easy swap-out job, but definitely not impossible.

Worst case is a stretch & staple job on top of the existing felt without removing the rail, and then adding a fabric trim ring around the rail interior perimeter to cover the staples..... and that's only if you can't find a way to remove the rail without destroying the table. Lots of ways to skin a cat.

If that were actually true, then there would have been no way to successfully felt the table in the first place. It may not be an easy swap-out job, but definitely not impossible.

Worst case is a stretch & staple job on top of the existing felt without removing the rail, and then adding a fabric trim ring around the rail interior perimeter to cover the staples..... and that's only if you can't find a way to remove the rail without destroying the table. Lots of ways to skin a cat.
Yeah I guess what I mean is the rail isn't removable at all. It is definitely just foam and vinyl glued onto the table top. It is very firm foam but I don't feel any indication of any rail structure so I would destroy the rail trying to remove it.

We'll see how it goes I guess and I may not care if I destroy the rail later on down the road.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom