* Round 1 Voting * Nirvana Lounge vs Lighthouse Tourney (1 Viewer)

Select Nirvana Lounge or Lighthouse Tourney

• Nirvana Lounge

Votes: 83 52.5%
  • The Lighthouse Tourney

Votes: 75 47.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Agreed. Nirvana Lounge is perfect: shaped inlays, old school mold (even if it is new school manufacturer) and great design. However, IMO, I think quarter pies need a larger inlay (which probably wasn't an option with shaped inlays).

If you would've told me I'd vote for a re-label over a custom, shaped inlay, small crown set, I would've said you were crazy. It was a tough choice, they are both beautiful sets, but I picked the Lighthouse. Let's be honest: relabeling ain't easy. It's time consuming and requires patience. The Lighthouse excels in that regard. The inlays are classy and simple, and the chips individually are great, but work well as a set too.

There, that is less hurtful :)
Lotta snowflakes around here lately... :rolleyes:

cryinggirl.gif

I don’t think a full custom should ever be compared to a re label...

this is where we differ. I believe its alot harder to find the right chips that mesh well together rather than choosing any option you want. Plus the time n energry thats put into removing the inlays and replacing them. Not even gunna bring up cost. Im all for this sick relabel set that i chose to call custom cuz they are personal to him. Not knocking the nirvanas cus those r cool too and love the quarer pie put together but the lighthouse wins my vote

I don’t think a full custom should ever be compared to a re label...
Why not. It's almost harder to do a relabel set, because of the difficulty in sourcing chips.

That being set, I wouldn't want them included in the actual custom set HoF. But for something like this, it's totally fair game.

this is where we differ. I believe its alot harder to find the right chips that mesh well together rather than choosing any option you want. Plus the time n energry thats put into removing the inlays and replacing them. Not even gunna bring up cost. Im all for this sick relabel set that i chose to call custom cuz they are personal to him. Not knocking the nirvanas cus those r cool too and love the quarer pie put together but the lighthouse wins my vote

hey now the Nirvanas were pretty pricey too, not that that should factor into it lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom