SOLD Roulette by the Rack Sale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there was earlier discussion of sticker residue cleaning, where someone mentioned goo-gone. So I'm running an experiment. 2 of my HSI chips were broken so I have them soaking in goo-gone. I want to make sure that it wont damage chips while cleaning and I figured that if they can soak in it for hours (days??) without damage, then its will be perfectly safe to use just for cleaning. I'll post the results of my trial.

I know there was earlier discussion of sticker residue cleaning, where someone mentioned goo-gone. So I'm running an experiment. 2 of my HSI chips were broken so I have them soaking in goo-gone. I want to make sure that it wont damage chips while cleaning and I figured that if they can soak in it for hours (days??) without damage, then its will be perfectly safe to use just for cleaning. I'll post the results of my trial.
Oh jeez, you don’t need to soak them in goo gone. Just put a touch on a paper towel or a cloth and wipe it on the label residue. It should come right off. It will be oily afterward, so just clean it with soap and water.

Oh jeez, you don’t need to soak them in goo gone. Just put a touch on a paper towel or a cloth and wipe it on the label residue. It should come right off. It will be oily afterward, so just clean it with soap and water.
I understand that, but this is a test about making sure it isnt damaging them.

It will take least an other weak till I received my order. Can someone please share some HSI Roulette Chip Pron :)
Pardon the poor lighting, I hope this helps!
IMG_7256s.jpg

OK, so now its been something like 36 hours of soaking and I can now confirm that goo-gone has zero detrimental effect to these chips. No staining, no leaching, no bleeding, no softening, no brittleness.

Now the bad news, goo-gone is no better than soapy water, but still requires further washing afterwards. Even after long term soaking, the sticker residue still was on the chips and had to be rubbed off. Dumping the chips en-mass into warm soapy water and rubbing with a cloth cleaned the chips just as quickly.

If anyone has a couple barrels of the white (off-white?) IOC roulette mold chips from this sale that they are willing to let go, please send me a PM. Thanks.

8D60125E-55C3-413E-A032-4D5ECC3D82F3.jpeg

Does anyone know the correct label size for the HSI Bud Jones chips? I've removed the existing labels and I'm looking at trying out a service like Sticker Mule for my custom set. Just curious if anyone's got the size I should be requesting.

Does anyone know the correct label size for the HSI Bud Jones chips? I've removed the existing labels and I'm looking at trying out a service like Sticker Mule for my custom set. Just curious if anyone's got the size I should be requesting.
I’m showing just shy of 1.00inches in diameter for the chip area. Looks like the labels are maybe .95?

Seems like 15/16” (.9375) might work
CF610A11-EB1D-4588-8FF0-80CA1976E306.jpeg

I’m showing just shy of 1.00inches in diameter for the chip area. Looks like the labels are maybe .95?

Seems like 15/16” (.9375) might work
Those are the BJ JACK chips, but I'm assuming they would be the same as the HSI (all R4).

So yeah, it looks like 15/16" is correct. After you mentioned that measurement, I searched this thread and found a reference to 15/16", so that inspires a bit of confidence.

Just curious, if anyone's actually ordered labels for the r4 chips and if 15/16 was indeed the size that they ordered.

Those are the BJ JACK chips, but I'm assuming they would be the same as the HSI (all R4).

So yeah, it looks like 15/16" is correct. After you mentioned that measurement, I searched this thread and found a reference to 15/16", so that inspires a bit of confidence.

Just curious, if anyone's actually ordered labels for the r4 chips and if 15/16 was indeed the size that they ordered.
I ended up with the secondary HSI BJ4s (long story), but they seem to be the same.
4CC97824-8AA7-4A01-9DA2-9B7446B6AF7C.jpeg

Looking for 1 rack yellow BJ Roulettes in mint or near mint conditions to buy or...

trade for 1 rack of light blue/dolphin blue. Mint or near mint condition. I can take pics. Table A and Table C are available.

I am located in germany.

Thanks in advance!

Anyone Know for sure what the exact colors for the IOC Roulette chips were? It looks like 13 different colors, but I don't see anywhere in this thread where they are either listed or if someone has put them up against a Paulson Color Sample Color set

Dolphin blue
desert flower
tan
brown
purple
peach
blupurple
orange
bronze
silver
off-white
pink
yellow
green

Somebody correct them if there wrong I think I’m missing one

Last edited:
Think this is it not positive lol

Attachments

• 5F8FB6F0-A4CB-42BB-9AB0-938A77465012.jpeg
    5F8FB6F0-A4CB-42BB-9AB0-938A77465012.jpeg
    115.6 KB · Views: 128
Also interested in this thread and what's leftover. I'll be looking for some Bud Jones R4's (not brown) in the near future.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom