SOLD Roman Molds - Perfect STT breakdown (ends at 7PM ET!! Th 2/13) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

markleteenie

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Ever dream of a ROMAN MOLD set? Your own design or a tribute to the Rounders set?

A77FDD88-168F-4B58-851A-E9A5F385B486.jpeg

4034865A-DEF8-4F1E-9EFF-54D5BF20B225.jpeg

Red 113
Green 102
Black 80
White 100
Purple/arc yellow 76
Purple/blue 12 (two variations 9 lighter/3 darker)
Yellow 33
516 Chips total

This is one of the coolest projects I've been working on - my own Rounders tribute set... but I have too many projects, and thus...it's on it's way out of the chipping cabinet.
  • I was going to use as T5 base tournament set. 10/10/7/x
  • I have several options for 500, 1000, bounty, rebuy chips in the lot.
  • Some of these are blanks (purples and yellows) and some of them have removed labels.
Starting it out for less than I paid.
  1. STARTING BID: [ $300 ]
  2. Bids must be placed using numbers (no images), in whole dollars, and in minimum increments of [ $5 ]
  3. NO RESERVE. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
  4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
  5. No bid edits or bid retractions permitted. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly)
  6. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at [ 7PM, Eastern Local Time, Thursday, 2/13/2020] will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
  7. I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; 2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
  8. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
  9. Shipping Terms: [ $15 US, quote for international]
  10. Payment Terms: [ VENMO or PayPal Friends and Family ]

Thanks,
Mark

Last edited:
Great chips, one of the all-time great molds.

How hard would it be to find other chips on the Roman mold to add on to this?

Very nice!
How many are blanks? I guess all purple and yellow?
And it looks like there are at least two different purple chips? Maybe you should post a breakdown. That would be helpful to me.
Thank you!!

Last edited:
Very nice!
And it looks like there are at least two different purple chips? Maybe you should post a breakdown. That would be helpful to me.
Thank you!!
Good point, I'll post a breakdown real soon.

Very nice!
Thank you!!

Updated the OP with the breakdown. Yes both types of purples and yellows are blanks.

Red 113
Green 102
Black 80
White 100
Purple/arc yellow 76
Purple/blue 12 (two variations 9 lighter/3 darker)
Yellow 33
516 Chips total

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom