Cancelled Riverboats for Another Awesome Tourney Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the web mold!

Not to derail too much (just a little) - but what other BCCs were done on this mold?
Ooh, didn't see this because I was preoccupied with the milled chip you had there before. I'm not sure. I would say Scandias, but I think those are on the Paulson web mold. It's possible, though not definite, that these were the only BCCs made on the web mold.

Also the cash denoms of these made as a personal set for Micheal only. Because of that I consider it a second set.

How about my Carnevales for the riverboats and cash?

20200606_141948.jpg
20200603_185150.jpg

I’m not particularly motivated to trade these, but there are a few sets that could be as valuable to me as my riverboats on here, so I might as well put it out there. I’ll trade these for another tourney set, BCC, Paulson, or TRK. At least enough for a single table tourney. And just in case, I’ll set a price of $10,000 to dissuade anybody from asking about buying them. No solids (unless they’re minty, inlaid, leaded, TRKs), and preference to something nice and bright.

Shoot me a pm. Although your breakdown is lacking the large denominations I'd need for use with my group, this is one set that I'd seriously consider acquiring.

I have several tourney set options for trade -- let's talk.

Shoot me a pm. Although your breakdown is lacking the large denominations I'd need for use with my group, this is one set that I'd seriously consider acquiring.

I have several tourney set options for trade -- let's talk.
PM sent. :)

@Beakertwang take a look at @Perthmike custom pairing above brother! I know how much you love the PCA secondary $500s but tell me the ES $500 isn't truly perfect for a match!!

Makes me want to find a dang river boat set to trade!! Lol those would be epic in the PCA Princesses secondary set... but who am I kidding we don't even get the hundos in play!! Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom