Cancelled Riverboats for Another Awesome Tourney Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GianThaMan

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I’m not particularly motivated to trade these, but there are a few sets that could be as valuable to me as my riverboats on here, so I might as well put it out there. I’ll trade these for another tourney set, BCC, Paulson, or TRK. At least enough for a single table tourney. I'd put their trade value at ~$4000, but if I love the set and it's playable, it doesn't need to hit that number. No solids (unless they’re minty, inlaid, leaded, TRKs), and preference to something nice and bright.

Last edited:
I really wish I had something worthwhile to trade. This should get you some interesting offers though!

What value of a set are you looking for in return?
It's pretty variable, I'd trade them for a nice MGK set or maybe a GCOP set, in terms of BCC. In terms of Paulson, definitely a THC or IHC set with some nice colors. It really depends on a lot of factors.

It's pretty variable, I'd trade them for a nice MGK set or maybe a GCOP set, in terms of BCC. In terms of Paulson, definitely a THC or IHC set with some nice colors. It really depends on a lot of factors.
And yes, I'm well aware that there's a slight difference in value from MGK to IHC. :LOL: :laugh:

I value my SPs at 4k . T100

20200812_133906.jpg
20200812_133835.jpg

I hosted a t200 with my sunsets recently. Several players loved the structure. Just saying

Love the web mold!

Not to derail too much (just a little) - but what other BCCs were done on this mold?
Ooh, didn't see this because I was preoccupied with the milled chip you had there before. I'm not sure. I would say Scandias, but I think those are on the Paulson web mold. It's possible, though not definite, that these were the only BCCs made on the web mold.

Ooh, didn't see this because I was preoccupied with the milled chip you had there before. I'm not sure. I would say Scandias, but I think those are on the Paulson web mold. It's possible, though not definite, that these were the only BCCs made on the web mold.
SpeakEasy (jdunfords) and a cash set that I believe @ChaosRock has now... if I remember correctly

Never heard of the Speakeasy set, I'll have to look those up. I'd consider the Riverboat cash as part of the same set though.
Found only two pics on PCF of them. They look pretty nice. If I could find any, I'd use those 1ks or 500s as a T25k add-on to my Riverboats. (Coincidentally, one is by @krafticus, very suspicious...)
SpeakEasy.jpg
CT_SPEASEASY WEB MOLD.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom