Rhodeman77's Club House add on sample set GB *CLOSED - ALL ORDERS SHIPPED* (2 Viewers)

FordPickup92

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Big thanks to @Rhodeman77 allowing us to join his add on buy for samples!
This thread will be open until this weekend, due to the order time frame for the complete add on set. The plaques are being made by MSK and the chips are ceramics being produced by @ABC Gifts and Awards.

Plaques are available in singles or multiples and sample chips are only available if you also purchase a plaque.

Right now were estimating plaques at $7 each, but will be able to provide a better estimate closer to order date, with a final amount.
Chips will be .90 (cents) each.
Both items will have a small percentage added to the total price to contribute towards initial shipping to @Rhodeman77, and reshipping to us.
My reshipping is in a padded first class envelope for all orders of a single plaque and chip for $3.50, 2 sets will be $4.00, 3 sets $4.50, 4 sets $5.00
More than 5 plaques/sets ordered will be shipped SFRB for $8.05 (new price from PayPal shipping)

Canadian/international folks - if we get multiple buyers we will work out either a group ship to Canada split amongst however many of you
Or US reship address welcome

Plaques are 82mm x 57mm

624C74EA-87DA-48B9-9096-46DF3B83697C.png

Chips are 43mm
83F7E3A3-1AF8-49CD-B031-942AE33B9CC4.png

Please post orders here and not in the add on discussion thread! Place orders as follows:

# x plaque(s)
# x chip(s)

Thanks! Brie

Original link and additional information here:
Thread 'The Club House add on $2.50 chip' https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/the-club-house-add-on-2-50-chip.63775/

Last edited:
Last edited:
Canadian/international folks - if we get multiple buyers we will work out either a group ship to Canada split amongst however many of you
Or US reship address welcome

If it's not too late, I'm in for 4 x 43mm snapper chip

CONUS shipping

Edit : nevermind. Illiteracy factor. Cancel. I don't want a plaque.

Last edited:
If it's not too late, I'm in for 4 x 43mm snapper chip

CONUS shipping

Edit : nevermind. Illiteracy factor. Cancel. I don't want a plaque.
Nav if you want see if a fellow canadian can add some chips to their order and you guys can work out the behind the scenes

Thanks man. Have to keep the sample set complete.

1 x plaque
1 x chip

please and thank you

Edit -DOH!
And thank you Brie for coordinating this.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom