Rhodeman77’s cash games. Pics and stories (5 Viewers)

A few other pics during the game.

First big pot of the night.
5E465DDB-F760-48F7-967F-D85667DEC1DF.jpeg

A hand I folded on this flop, I lead out for $20, got called in 2 spots then it was 3 bet for pot. Not having the nut flush draw I let it go.

1EB3F8B7-CFAC-4971-85A3-C7A97F86CD2D.jpeg
C10A4B6C-DC23-4FD8-AE65-947F6329833A.jpeg

The 3 better flopped the higher staight and was called by a set. Turn was a spade and would have ended up winning it. Still it was the right fold.

The high hand board. A couple of players thought it would be funny to keep track of the number of times I didn’t make my draw, since I seem to be the luckiest poker player they know.

91908169-3D18-42B9-9899-1C449E612342.jpeg

I few other pics during the game.

First big pot of the night.
View attachment 198260

A a hand I folded on this flop, I lead out for $20, got called in 2 spots then it was 3 bet for pot. Not having the nut flush draw I let it go.

View attachment 198262View attachment 198261

The 3 better flopped the higher staight and was called by a set. Turn was a spade and would have ended up winning it. Still it was the right fold.

The high hand board. A couple of players thought it would be funny to keep track of the number of times I didn’t make my draw, since I seem to be the luckiest poker player they know.

View attachment 198263
I LOVE the "misses" tracker :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I have 6 players confirmed for tomorrow with 2 more that said they will most likely come late. Realistic expectation is for 6 total.

Chips are ready to go. I shouldn’t need to refill until 11pm or so when the tilt monkey shows and the $500 rebuys start happening!

E4317834-5D6F-4890-98A5-04F05F3D6394.jpeg

This game looks like a blast, I would 100% play if I lived within a 2hr drive (or 2hr flight haha). Your clubhouse chips are so killer, love seeing them in play. I’m trying to figure out how to even get a $.25/.50 or $.5/1 PLO/NLHE mix game going locally, everybody’s scared of PLO :(

This game looks like a blast, I would 100% play if I lived within a 2hr drive (or 2hr flight haha). Your clubhouse chips are so killer, love seeing them in play. I’m trying to figure out how to even get a $.25/.50 or $.5/1 PLO/NLHE mix game going locally, everybody’s scared of PLO :(

Teach them! They are scared because they don’t know it. Have a $10 or $20 tournament so they can learn hand strengths without it costing them a bunch of money.

Talk strategy with them, talk about hands after they are over. You have to be careful how you do it though. Don’t brow beat, but more guidance. Players come to me all the time now with hand questions. Or will set their hand aside after a fold to ask me what I would have done in that spot. And I always give the best advice I can. I want them to improve! As they get better and start to push me my game will also improve.

Keep working it and they will come around. It has taken me years of developing players for be comfortable with the game.

I have 6 players confirmed for tomorrow with 2 more that said they will most likely come late. Realistic expectation is for 6 total.

Chips are ready to go. I shouldn’t need to refill until 11pm or so when the tilt monkey shows and the $500 rebuys start happening!

View attachment 200028
Nice drawer, love mine as well

Took a few cooler/bad beats and lost most of my profit. But made it all back plus a little extra in 2 nice pots.

First one I flop a broadway wrap and check call the flop. Turn gives me K high diamond draw to go with it. TK bets pot again and Jen calls. I’m not sure if I should have jammed my last $300 in or just call. I decided to call. River is the 10d completing both my straight and flush draw. Jen checks, I bet $200 and the both fold. That was a $600 pot.

Final hand ( was supposed to be 2nd last hand of the night) I have KK65 with spades. I raise to $15 from the SB, TK makes it $30 and we all see a flop. Flop is KQ3ss, I lead for $60, TK calls and Jen folds.

Turn is a 3 giving me top full house and I bet $100. TK instantly shoves all in for about $400 and I make the call. River is a blank and I take down another big pot.

Ended up winning just about $1200

Last edited:
I played in his game once. Too say that it plays "deep" for a 1/2 game is an understatement lol.. I was ecstatic to cash out at the end of the night with a $10.00 profit. In for 700, out for 710 lol.

Wow. I imagine you had a lot of swings to get even. Assuming that $700 came in multiple rebuys.

Wow. I imagine you had a lot of swings to get even. Assuming that $700 came in multiple rebuys.

I bought in for 200. Built it up a little. Got it all in way ahead and lost it all in one swoop. Same thing happened with the second 200 rebuy. The third time I bought in for 300. Took it up to about 850 before cashing out at 710.

It is a crazy, fun, and very volatile game :)

Actually, I think the second buy in was a cooler that I lost against a maniac. I had A/K and either flopped, or turned top two. He had a set of aces.

Early on the game plays like a normal $1/2 game. Once a few rebuys happen it is pretty much a $2/5 game. Last night when we got to 4 handed we just put the straddle on every hand and essentially made it a $2/5 game.

The Browns are at home and on National TV Thursday night. Several of my regulars are going to the game so instead of trying to to get a short handed game off I am taking the week off.

Since the basement won’t be in use for 10 days or so I also decided it was a great time to replace the flooring in then basement.

The carpet is stained from the cat and dog.and I don’t like that part of the floor is ceramic tile from when the previous owner had a hot tub in the basement.

I have a Poker friend that owns a flooring distribution company and he hooked me up with some high end commercial quality flooring for a great deal.

Here is what the new floor will look like.

So by next weeks game it should be all done.

A9CD8B4E-F300-469B-A3D1-EF63DC89621E.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom