Revamped Sales method On MY sales. Dibs no more. (1 Viewer)

RivieraDanny

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Let me start with the fact that I don't care where you're from. Its great to see that you're getting into a cool hobby. I also know how I was in the beginning of my journey red eyed into the night refreshing the classifieds!!! lol! And that worked for some of the chips I have. and again Do you I'm not saying you shouldn't do that!

I also don't really care how you run your sales, you do you.

As I get ready to release some chips again now that my focus is narrowed to adding to current sets and not stumbling into unreasonable rabbit holes.
I find it a bit unfair or maybe a better word un-reasonable to those filling sets that are hard to attain or add to with so many time zones across the globe. For that reason alone I will NO LONGER RUN DIBS BASED SALES, Instead, I will post my sales and not respond to dibs calls. All calls for the chips listed will be reviewed after 24 hours and who I choose to sell my chips to will be the buyer. This is one of the reasons I put so many things up for auction last go around, but feel that may also prevent someone from attaining the chips they need due to cost prohibition. There's nothing more disheartening than waking up in the morning to see something you need scooped up in the dead of night because its midnight here and 8am somewhere else! ;) (And no not because I missed the Pick Hobsons as I'm good on .50, 5's and 25's)

I really want to be up-front with the theory behind MY sales. You run yours however you please. I want to consider the level of help I am providing versus just a chip grab or a buy to obtain "Trade Bait". I have found myself buying "Trade Bait" and it doesn't feel good or right for me, plus its expensive. (Again do you no judgement here). I also know there is a trade bait out there that I want to obtain but will never have the return side and think those sitting on trade bait for years, holding chips they will never use is kind of dumb (again do you..). If you have trade bait remember ads expire so check how long they are interactive and bump as often as you see fit to get what you're looking for!

Anyway that is my story going forward and I'm sticking to it! Not at ALL telling anyone else how to chip.

THANKS FOR LOOKING

Dan

PS Im only up at 04:00 due to the back injury pain and what do I do??? a pain pill and PCF omg... SICK!

tumblr_md55jkAL4R1ryr815o1_500.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom