Requesting a PCF Favor [Done -- Thank you!] (1 Viewer)

Fuck. Did I just give me wife's phone number to a bunch of degenerate gamblers?!
Most probably, she 'll never receive any obscene content; rather pleas like "can you tell your sweetheart to sell me those chips cheaper"?:)

I think she feels obligated to watch it until the end...
Ladies tend to watch pr0n movies to the end, 'cause they think that, in the end, the heroes get married :D

We're on lockdown. I just switched jobs and new insurance coverage won't kick in until 1/1/21... We're currently waiting on confirmation of COBRA. It was awesome paying $2000 for one month of coverage, but during a pandemic, how can you not?
Call me about COBRA. You do not need to enroll. You have I believe 90 days before you have to pay for it. I was told this by my friend who is our VP of risk and Insurance.

Call me about COBRA. You do not need to enroll. You have I believe 90 days before you have to pay for it. I was told this by my friend who is our VP of risk and Insurance.
Yup. You can actually do a "have it, don't pay for it, then pay when you need it" if it's under 90 days. I have been told the same

You have a lot of gauges ... Is that like a time machine or something?
She's a 2016 company Silerado... I am a Ford guy... but I don't complain when free, and free gas.... other than some idiot put a govenor on it at 100mph... hunk of crap!! But it does get 22 mpg. Put 145k on it in 3 1/2 years too! Lol

Yup. You can actually do a "have it, don't pay for it, then pay when you need it" if it's under 90 days. I have been told the same
Yes, pretty well kept secret. If you know any HR professionals they can confirm. I have had a few employees from hiring and some we had to let go that I have shared this with.

@WedgeRock you have a running count of text messages?
I am at Starbucks now, waiting behind 157 other cars to get her a spearamint coconut frappacino or some other such froo-froo drink. However, before I left, she showed me a long list of messages. She took a nap and charged her phone and woke up to another dozen messages. You guys are awesome.

I'll get a count...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom