Cancelled Replacements for stuff stolen from a LFRB (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geremie

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Might be jumping the gun here, but hoping to get some replacements for the LFRB that was most likely stolen. USPS is investigating but hope is pretty much zero.

20 Rounders T1000 --- orange/dark blue preferably but will entertain other customs --- hoping to not have to go to CPC for these
1B30EBFA-CA0A-42C2-9147-53FCC7B3D6B5.jpeg

20 Custom Rounders Bounty (49mm) --- @ABC Gifts and Awards --- is it possible to have these remade?

10 Custom Rounders Rebuy (49mm) --- @ABC Gifts and Awards --- is it possible to have these remade?

1 Red Teddy KGB DB --- @Himewad Q4 DB group buy!

1 Green Matt Damon DB --- @Himewad Q4 DB group buy!

Trefl Setup @surfik --- are you able to source another set-up for me?

Last edited:
I let you know via PM in couple of weeks. One set red/blue... Right?

20 Custom Rounders Bounty (49mm) --- @ABC Gifts and Awards --- is it possible to have these remade?

10 Custom Rounders Rebuy (49mm) --- @ABC Gifts and Awards --- is it possible to have these remade?
@Geremie Do you have a picture it of the Bounties? Below are the ones I am having BRPRO / ABC Make. You can can have BRPRO make them for you. These are designs they had from maybe the Sal OWPS days. I saw the design from a while ago and asked BRPRO/ABC if they still had the design artwork for this and if still could be made and they did and could make them. I asked for the 47MM because it is a little thinner and the price is less and a 49MM. but they can make into 49MM. What does the rebuy look like?

1638384409287.png

You should be good to go on having the stuff from BRPRO remade.

For anyone that wants to be clued in on what's cooking, read below:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...from-nj-to-upstate-new-york-buffalo-ny.82581/

I'm still absolutely gutted that this happened, and theft is looking more and more likely as each day passes with no news or any good Samaritan that may have gotten the box in error bringing it back to it's rightful owner.

I hope that whoever absconded with Geremie's stuff gets one outed on the river every single time, and that they enjoy that barrel of stolen 1K Rounders chips being shoved up their ass for eternity in hell.

@Geremie Do you have a picture it of the Bounties? Below are the ones I am having BRPRO / ABC Make. You can can have BRPRO make them for you. These are designs they had from maybe the Sal OWPS days. I saw the design from a while ago and asked BRPRO/ABC if they still had the design artwork for this and if still could be made and they did and could make them. I asked for the 47MM because it is a little thinner and the price is less and a 49MM. but they can make into 49MM. What does the rebuy look like?

View attachment 820160
Here are the custom bounties/rebuy chips I made

Attachments

• A0957C3B-3555-41BC-8473-2EA817617119.jpeg
    A0957C3B-3555-41BC-8473-2EA817617119.jpeg
    86.4 KB · Views: 50
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom