Redo - Best Relabel Chipset of 2020, Round 2: Parris Glasvegas Luxury C&R v Side Show Poker tourney (1 Viewer)

Which chipset is better?

• Parris Glasvegas Luxury Casion & Resort

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • Side Show Poker tournament

Votes: 32 68.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Vote for Side Show Poker and support my 2 year labor of love, sweat and tears - I'll be your best friend!

Mockups
1.png

The final product

sample.jpg

Full Set

family3.jpg

T20k starting stacks w/ bounty

starting_stacks.jpg

And what is chip pr0n without a splashed pot

splash.jpg

hey @WedgeRock , so I was wondering if you are judging on inlays or also how the choice of chips used, is taken into consideration ?

Was looking for a “Rocky II” style victory in this rematch but it’s turning into more of a “Stop! Or my mom will shoot” fiasco :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

hey @WedgeRock , so I was wondering if you are judging on inlays or also how the choice of chips used, is taken into consideration ?
Myself? I'm judging the entire chip, including inlay. But criteria is up to the individual voter, and my opinion is only worth one vote...

Myself? I'm judging the entire chip, including inlay. But criteria is up to the individual voter, and my opinion is only worth one vote...
Ah right so that’s how it’s judged. That wasn’t clear. A lot of people (32) probably didn’t understand and voted the wrong way.

Do over? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom