Best Relabel Chipset of 2020, Round 2: Parris Glasvegas Luxury Cas & Res v Side Show Poker tourney (1 Viewer)

Vote for Side Show Poker and support my 2 year labor of love, sweat and tears - I'll be your best friend!

Mockups

1.png

The final product
sample.jpeg

Full Set
family3.jpeg

T20k starting stacks w/ bounty
starting_stacks.jpeg

And what is chip pr0n without a splashed pot
splash.jpeg

I’m taking a bigger beating than the Scottish National team at [enter any sport here] :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Don't know about anybody else, but I would have liked to seen a closeup of each chip. I couldn't really make out the artwork very well or read any of the small print on the label. Hard to judge the design if I can't see it very well.

Don't know about anybody else, but I would have liked to seen a closeup of each chip. I couldn't really make out the artwork very well or read any of the small print on the label. Hard to judge the design if I can't see it very well.

I told myself to be sure and judge off "quality" (they aren't horrible, not saying that) of the chip rather than pic quality. In a perfect world it wouldn't matter, but crazy nice pics v. average pics give a slight advantage inherently to the sick pics.

It is @BonScot though, and from reading his posts and getting a little of his sense of humor I think we are all just lucky we didn't end up with two chip pics and liked three or four "other" pics of his ass or something. ;)

They’ve been locked away in the back of a cupboard for over a year. I’ll rummage through my phone archives and see if I can find a close up.

Edit: I’ve added some close ups. The two cases containing these are right of the back of the aforementioned cupboard. Getting to them would involve dodging/ avoiding / moving bicycles, guitar cases, suitcases and toolboxes, basically I would be like a modern day Indiana Jones trying to get to these.
You’ll just have to put up with my crappy phone photos from last year :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I told myself to be sure and judge off "quality" (they aren't horrible, not saying that) of the chip rather than pic quality. In a perfect world it wouldn't matter, but crazy nice pics v. average pics give a slight advantage inherently to the sick pics.

It is @BonScot though, and from reading his posts and getting a little of his sense of humor I think we are all just lucky we didn't end up with two chip pics and liked three or four "other" pics of his ass or something. ;)
It’s fair to say that I’ve not been taking this seriously. If this was about pictures of my arse rest assured that I would treat it with the respect and gravity it deserved :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

They’ve been locked away in the back of a cupboard for over a year. I’ll rummage through my phone archives and see if I can find a close up.

Edit: I’ve added some close ups. The two cases containing these are right of the back of the aforementioned cupboard. Getting to them would involve dodging/ avoiding / moving bicycles, guitar cases, suitcases and toolboxes, basically I would be like a modern day Indiana Jones trying to get to these.
You’ll just have to put up with my crappy phone photos from last year :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
DUDE!!! That helps A LOT! Especially that splash photo that shows a chip I didn't even see in the other pics. That green with red edge spots is the sexiest chip in the whole set!

Changing my vote!

DUDE!!! That helps A LOT! Especially that splash photo that shows a chip I didn't even see in the other pics. That green with red edge spots is the sexiest chip in the whole set!

Changing my vote!
As long as that changed your mind to vote for me :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I’ve found some more photos of that sexy green chip and a couple of pictures of them in play. Updated above.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom