Recommend me a high value/rebuy chip for my limit set... (1 Viewer)

v1pe

Full House
Reaction score
I have around 1000 of these green's from @uclaure's recent haul to use as the workhorse chip for a limit set. Looking to obtain a rack (or two) of a chip that will go well with these as a higher denom. I would prefer a $20/$25 if denominated, but something non-denominated would work fine as well. The best option would be some well used (and cheap) THC chips to match the look of these.

IMG_20180319_220744 (1).jpg

Are you planning on labeling these chips or using them as is?

Honestly, I am not sure yet. For now I will use them as is for 50c chips for $1/$2 or 50c/$1 limit games (although I guess 1/2 chip bet structures are not ideal...so I might even just use them as non-denominated chips).

Long term, I may relabel them without denoms so they can be really flexible...but frankly after reading some more threads I don't think I bought enough of these to have them be my "lifetime" limit set...

I think these would look pretty cool, but I don't know if they are available in qty. I bought these off someone on PCF but I've never seen them otherwise.

IMG_20180321_172058.jpg

If you using as is with the denoms on them, you've really painted yourself in a corner by using a green chip.

If relabeling then the sams town $1 from Vegas comes to mind and easily accessible

If you using as is with the denoms on them, you've really painted yourself in a corner by using a green chip.

If relabeling then the sams town $1 from Vegas comes to mind and easily accessible

I'm definitely open to re-labeling a rack or two of something. I'm just looking for a fairly available and inexpensive chip that would work well with the color/edge of the green workhorse chip.

Some of the Lucky Derby chips might make good candidates. The black/dark gray $20, or the orange, or white $100s.

Hmm, wasn't there a red lucky derby that was pretty beat up and available through TCR? I'll have to see if I can find that.

Ahh, it was Chip Exchange, not TCR. Looks like the link is still live. Couple racks of those Lucky Derby 1's might be the ticket...

Ahh, it was Chip Exchange, not TCR. Looks like the link is still live. Couple racks of those Lucky Derby 1's might be the ticket...

If those haven't been ordered already, I'd say you should hunt for a purple chip (I don't know chips well enough to recommend one haha). The Purple/Green combo would be awesome!

If those haven't been ordered already, I'd say you should hunt for a purple chip (I don't know chips well enough to recommend one haha). The Purple/Green combo would be awesome!

Purple would look cool.

Anyone think of a decently available chip?

Didn't pull the trigger on the lucky derby 1s yet, but some of the things I like the most about them is that they are well worn and bright colors.... And cheap haha.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom