Rate this inlay - Lac Courte Oreilles (LCO)

Rate this inlay 1 to 5, with 5 being the best.

• Total voters

RainmanTrail

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1594413468346.png

Eloe2000

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Serious question, is the gridding or whatever you call it in the background on the hundo (and some other types of chips) some kind of security feature or is it an actual aesthetic choice?

BarrieJ3

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Weird. In person I actually rate a solid 4, loose 5. There's a lot I dig here that I don't get in other chips. The brave use of random coloring in the text (the green and blue), love the image, and a huge fan of that fat denom, bigger and thicker than all other writing and $ sign.

Yes, that yellow looks a bit off, but man I was surprised on my computer because it's not that washed out and ugly in real life. It really doesn't bug me in person, in part because I can see the actually cross stitching design of it, or maybe because there's a lot going on with the "sparkles" and such that I don't think it plays.

mrplacey

Straight
Reaction score
As an LCO owner, I had to vote 3. The hundo inlay webbing just doesn't do it for me, but I do like the artwork in general. The denom font in particular is very pleasing.

LeGold

Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, do we need another vote for non-$100 LCO inlays?

upNdown

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Maybe I’m the only one who likes that security webbing or whatever. I’ve always admired it on other chips.
I don’t particularly care for this inlay. Nothing particularly wrong with it, either. 3 for me 1 on the better side of average.

Top Bottom