Rate this inlay - Lac Courte Oreilles (LCO) (1 Viewer)

Rate this inlay 1 to 5, with 5 being the best.

• Total voters

RainmanTrail

Straight Flush
Reaction score
1594413468346.png

Serious question, is the gridding or whatever you call it in the background on the hundo (and some other types of chips) some kind of security feature or is it an actual aesthetic choice?

Weird. In person I actually rate a solid 4, loose 5. There's a lot I dig here that I don't get in other chips. The brave use of random coloring in the text (the green and blue), love the image, and a huge fan of that fat denom, bigger and thicker than all other writing and $ sign.

Yes, that yellow looks a bit off, but man I was surprised on my computer because it's not that washed out and ugly in real life. It really doesn't bug me in person, in part because I can see the actually cross stitching design of it, or maybe because there's a lot going on with the "sparkles" and such that I don't think it plays.

As an LCO owner, I had to vote 3. The hundo inlay webbing just doesn't do it for me, but I do like the artwork in general. The denom font in particular is very pleasing.

Maybe I’m the only one who likes that security webbing or whatever. I’ve always admired it on other chips.
I don’t particularly care for this inlay. Nothing particularly wrong with it, either. 3 for me 1 on the better side of average.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom