• DSC00479.JPG
    DSC00479.JPG
    202.2 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

Thomacetti

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very nice, and on one of the best molds imo too! Would have given it a 5, but the lettering on the bottom is a little hard to read and I think the stamp is a bit overcrowded.

Thanks fella's...must say these are pictures after production...these are scraped now (flash removed).
Stamp is now more crisp

IMG_20200719_195142.jpg

Thomacetti

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Impressed by the detail level! Where did you get the dies and the stamping itself, if I may ask?

Thanks, these were stamped by Fabian aka Meatboy.
He provided a great hotstamp service but left chipping and sold his chips & gear years ago.
He is a good friend, we still have contact and he went out of his way to create me an awsome set (the last he ever stamped).

Dies were ordered via Fabian but I know it was an American supplier....top class stuff....
The artwork I got from @Gear and it was reworked to use as hot stamp

Midnight%20Jazz%20Club%20T1000.png

Creating a custom hotstamped set is a journey...many helped and that made the set possible.
If not for these people, the set would have never been realised, espec. after the MGK (blanks + cash/tourney) GB went south and we received horrible chips from Mr Dalton / BCC

This set should have been twice the size...but i'm very happy I have what I have.

Last edited:
Top Bottom