For Sale RAFFLE: 800 chip cash set of PCA Secondaries/Nutella (drawing tonight 08-21) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_7497.jpg

Congrats to @dickzapper!

Then who would get the second prize that's already en route to your house?

I really hope you didn't actually send that ... I mean, my wife will REALLY appreciate that, but it was totally unnecessary. First, Fudgie the Whale, then this. You have become her favorite PCF'er. No offense @Chippy McChiperson

I really hope you didn't actually send that ... I mean, my wife will REALLY appreciate that, but it was totally unnecessary. First, Fudgie the Whale, then this. You have become her favorite PCF'er. No offense @Chippy McChiperson

I wasn't bluffing, your nutella care package is on its way.

I would have sent another Fudgie too, but I didn't think he (she?) would travel well.

Boooyahhhh yesss, this had been the set I've wanted!!!! Thanks for your congrats, all, and sorry to all the entrants but I really felt this one comin' on, it was a lock.

Thanks bentax!! I'd also like to thank my lord and savior, Amun-Ra, and Nancy Kerrigan for teaching me that with hard work you can do anything. IM GOIN TO ATLANTIC CITY BAYBAYYY

Boooyahhhh yesss, this had been the set I've wanted!!!! Thanks for your congrats, all, and sorry to all the entrants but I really felt this one comin' on, it was a lock.

Thanks bentax!! I'd also like to thank my lord and savior, Amun-Ra, and Nancy Kerrigan for teaching me that with hard work you can do anything. IM GOIN TO ATLANTIC CITY BAYBAYYY

I'm not sure why you're so excited; tt's not like you scooped it and won the nutella too :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom