For Sale RAFFLE: 800 chip cash set of PCA Secondaries/Nutella (drawing tonight 08-21) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1uh5r6.gif

BONUS PRIZE

Secondary drawing for a 2+ pound jar of nutella will use the same drawing, but the last two digits.

For example, if we were using last night's winning numbers of 8-5-6-1
  • #85 would win the PCA set
  • #61 would win the Nutella

nutella.jpg

Sorry, but I have to restrict this one to US only due to shipping restrictions.

Last edited:
BONUS PRIZE

Whoever matches the last two numbers of tonight's drawing will received a brand new 2+ pound jar of Nutella.

View attachment 116571

Can those of us on diet get an extra rack of hundos instead? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::D(y) :thumbsup:

BONUS PRIZE

Whoever matches the last two numbers of tonight's drawing will received a brand new 2+ pound jar of Nutella.

View attachment 116571

Knowing my luck, I'm going to win this as I won't touch it. Perhaps I'll feed it to my monster, I mean toddler...

I just clicked on the link and it says winnng numbers for Aug 21 are 1332. I'm sure I'm mistaken. Do they happen multiple times a day?

They do happen twice a day, that was the early drawing. We are using the evening drawing which takes place between 7:30 and 7:45 tonight.

So with that in mind, I'm going to set the drawing for tonight (August 21st). I believe the drawing typically takes place between 7:30pm and 7:45pm.

Chips or Nutella?...Both Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! lol
(although winning chips would be sweeter)

BONUS PRIZE

Secondary drawing for a 2+ pound jar of nutella will use the same drawing, but the last two digits.

For example, if we were using last night's winning numbers of 8-5-6-1
  • #85 would win the PCA set
  • #61 would win the Nutella

View attachment 116571

Why are we not using last night's #85? ;)
Let's just go with that and call it a day :D

Oh a scoop would be amazing. There's 100 scoop combinations so 99:1 that someone takes home the chips and dip.

Otherwise. everyone loves a chop pot.

And on the off chance someone scoops, I can confirm that 800 chips and Nutella fit together nicely in a birdcage.

IMG_7496.JPG

Oh a scoop would be amazing. There's 100 scoop combinations so 99:1 that someone takes home the chips and dip.

Otherwise. everyone loves a chop pot.

well my scoop possibilities are...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom