Cancelled Raffle!!!! 50/100 filled Bahamias 1300 chip cash set mint/near mint (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suffer from raffle burn-out too. Great chips, someone will be very lucky to get them!!!
Yeah, I was afraid of that! That’s kind of why I was hesitant to do a raffle myself. I was worried there wouldn’t be enough people interested (n) :thumbsdown:

It's looking like I may have to postpone this raffle for a while. I'll give to the end of the week and then pull the plug.

I think keeping the set together is s better idea, but maybe more will join in if there’s 2 chances to win. Who knows, maybe you could scoop if your lucky enough.

I think keeping the set together is s better idea, but maybe more will join in if there’s 2 chances to win. Who knows, maybe you could scoop if your lucky enough.

might be a wash. I would have no interest in half the set....So I'd assume he'd gain some interest, but lose some as well.

It sucks to get half way there and run out of steam :(

I wish I could just buy the other 50 tickets ...

I think the raffle bubble may have officially burst.

Chby - I think you said you may pull the plug at the end of the week anyway, but can you please release my spots. We are just barely half way, and Im not seeing any momentum, so I will probably shift the funds elsewhere. Sorry to drop, but if it regains any momentum, I can always join at a later time. Good Luck.

Looks like it's time folks thanks for posting I'll try again next year if I don't sell them by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom