Cancelled Raffle!!!! 50/100 filled Bahamias 1300 chip cash set mint/near mint (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol and my Grand Vic raffle a month ago. This set is even bigger. Not even one ticket?

.... not yet at least. You’re making it difficult though.

Honestly if I won it I’d flip it for cheap, and that’s not in the spirit of the raffle I assume. Or maybe it is? Someone would get a smoking deal and I’d be up cash....

That’s the whole idea . Few can afford to just go out and buy a set like this at today’s prices. So basically 1:100 chance of a huge payout. That’s also why I make the purchase options cheap. So winner can profit the whole way around and if you flip, you can go buy the set you want.

@chubbyone @mooremo @kk405. I know you guys jumped in on my other raffles, no interest in this one?

I normally wouldn't say no, but am trying to become a 'better' person and stop hoarding chips. I have no room and can't figure out what to sell, after you guys convinced me to keep my TRK set. And I have two more sets of chips coming my way ::mad:

I normally wouldn't say no, but am trying to become a 'better' person and stop hoarding chips. I have no room and can't figure out what to sell, after you guys convinced me to keep my TRK set. And I have two more sets of chips coming my way ::mad:

I’m struggling to see the problem. Plus there is no way the trunk of you car is completely full. You can keep a set there right? Then there is duct work! You probably have a suit case that is just laying around most of the year too.

Lol yeah they are calling my name but I don’t have the funds ATM. My work situation is a little too....fluid for now. Believe me though, they are definitely on my radar.

I'm not planning on reposting them anytime soon so hit me up when things turn around or you decide to say screw it and put it ona credit card. Lol

Can I trade my Key West Set for 20 tickets lol?

If you buy 10 tickets that means you get two for half price. Which basically means your getting a free entry. Just food for thought. Let’s get some more signed up today.

If you buy 10 tickets that means you get two for half price. Which basically means your getting a free entry. Just food for thought. Let’s get some more signed up today.
Yummy food.

I will munch on it for a little while today :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom