SOLD Racks of ESPT - T25, T500, & T25K (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyMack

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Greetings all! So two things have happened recently that will be shaping my chipping future. 1) I’ve realized while it’s fun to have gargantuan sets, for me it’s overkill and a bit unnecessary. And 2) I purchased a rental property in 2020 and just got nailed with a huge supplemental tax bill that I had not planned or prepared for. And these factors will shape my future in the form of multiple sales. I will be downsizing some of my bigger sets, and selling some sets off all together. Don’t worry…I'm all good over here. This is money that should have been in the bank account all this time but somehow magically turned into chips. I have no idea how it happened!

First up…racks of ESPT. All racks were sold to me as “mint and unplayed” condition. Please look at the pictures and judge the condition for yourselves. Additional pics can be provided.

This is a "Dibs" sale. Would like to sell all three racks together so will probably give a little time for someone to claim them all. If nobody purchases all three after the time given I will consider a split. Priority goes to whomever takes all/the most racks. Will not complete split until all chips are taken.

$2700 + shipping PPFF only (due to Paypal's new rules and regulations https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...ef-bill-will-crush-ebay-paypal-sellers.72178/). My feedback should speak for itself. If you feel you need to do goods and services this is not the right purchase for you. Insurance & signed deliveries can be provided with an additional cost to the buyer.

First response in the thread with "Dibs" (if you want them) or "PMing" (if you have questions) has priority.
Post in the thread before sending a PM, so that others can tell if still available.
"Dibs" means you are making a solid commitment to buy, at the posted price. Releasing is reneging.
Send follow up PM with your info if you "Dibs."

Thank you for looking!

IMG_3377.JPG
IMG_3378.JPG
IMG_3379.JPG
IMG_3380.JPG
IMG_3381.JPG

Do you have any other denoms to make a base T10000 set?

Sorry but unfortunately not. Besides some loose chips of the same denominations I won't be selling any of my other ESPTs.

Would anyone trade T100's, T1000's, or T5000's for barrels of T25K's? I may consider this if I can find a match in a trade.

Sorry but unfortunately not. Besides some loose chips of the same denominations I won't be selling any of my other ESPTs.
Ok, no problem!

I'm interested in the whole lot, but I'm just really not sure about how easy finding T100's and T1000's in loose racks is going to be.

Dibs/interest in the T25 pending split price.
(looking for only 3 barrels if anyone else out there wants the other 2 pending price).

Thank you!! I'm trying not to love these my friend. But I have a barrel of 500s inbound. We shall see. I suspect I'm F'd. Good thing there aren't any 5ks...LOL.
The 5ks and 25ks are my weakness too haha all I keep saying is good thing they aren't leaded!!! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom