Status
Not open for further replies.

shawn15p

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi,

I plan on purchasing a cash set of the Horseshoe chips coming available, and I would need one rack of fracs. If anyone has any that they want to sell let me know. Thanks !

You could always relabel them

Not true, they have an oversize inlay so relabelling is pretty much out of the question...

I personally have a rack of Motor City Quarters which I think will work great, but I'm on the lookout for another rack

Not true, they have an oversize inlay so relabelling is pretty much out of the question...

I personally have a rack of Motor City Quarters which I think will work great, but I'm on the lookout for another rack

I forgot about that. Well, good luck. I plan on using the snappers as frac's for now. Won't tilt me :)

You could buy the 150 yellow quarters form the PCA set that is for sale. The rest of the chips have people looking to buy them already.

I might sell a rack of jokers wild or lakeshores if you are interested in them? I think I have extras of those two but would have to check.

I have a rack of red ASM chips that are hotstamped $0.50.

I might sell a rack of jokers wild or lakeshores if you are interested in them? I think I have extras of those two but would have to check.
And how much for he Lakeshores? (And are they red or green, condition??)

And how much for he Lakeshores? (And are they red or green, condition??)

Reminds me of when these chips entered the community... 3 years ago, this month. Not sure how many more exist... I know Labmonkey's fracs didn't come from this batch.
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom