Found Aria Cards Mold $0.25 Frac (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonK

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a rack (100 count) of Aria Cards Mold $0.25 chips. Purchasing a cash set from a local PCFer this week and I'm going to need some more fracs.

I'm also open to a rack of $0.05 chips if anyone has some of those available.

Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_20240205_143737_Original.jpeg
    IMG_20240205_143737_Original.jpeg
    40.9 KB · Views: 37
I might be able to sell you 60 .05 chips but I doubt you'd want them without a full rack?

I might be interested in 60 but prefer a full rack. We usually play no more than 8 handed. What's your experience with 0.05/0.10 with 60 nickles on the table? I know it's not a work horse and mainly used for blinds and limpers.

I might be interested in 60 but prefer a full rack. We usually play no more than 8 handed. What's your experience with 0.05/0.10 with 60 nickles on the table? I know it's not a work horse and mainly used for blinds and limpers.
We usually play no more than 8 handed as well, though sometimes i end up with 10. I bought 160 originally because i liked giving each player a barrel of .05 but in time i've found that they actually get in the way because it takes so long to count all ins when someone has 2.5 barrels of nickels and they're not well organized, so I've decided that i'm ok just having 1 rack on the table. i think 60 would be a bit light but you might be fine, especially if you don't have a lot of limpers. Maybe see how your game plays with the majestic .05s and then go from there.

We usually play no more than 8 handed as well, though sometimes i end up with 10. I bought 160 originally because i liked giving each player a barrel of .05 but in time i've found that they actually get in the way because it takes so long to count all ins when someone has 2.5 barrels of nickels and they're not well organized, so I've decided that i'm ok just having 1 rack on the table. i think 60 would be a bit light but you might be fine, especially if you don't have a lot of limpers. Maybe see how your game plays with the majestic .05s and then go from there.
Yeah good call. I was thinking a barrel each for the first 5 players tonight during our cash game. Next 3 would come in and make change. Sounds like this makes the most sense when people play 0.05/0.10. No more than a rack of nickles unless I had enough people for 2 tables but we are usually 6-8 handed.

Maybe someone on here has another 40 nickles and I could get a full rack between the two?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom