questons from a NEW MEMBER (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
what does bump mean ?

whats the difference between a cash set and a tourny set ?

who has the best chip collection in here and what is their home address ?

Welcome!

Bump is a way to "renew" a post so it appears in searches for new posts and/or at the top of sub-forums.

Cash set is made up of chips with actual cash value. If you buy in for $100 in chips, you could immediately get up from the table and redeem them for $100 in cash.

Chips in tourney sets typically have no cash value - your starting stack of 10,000 chips (as an example) cannot be redeemed for $10,000.

Best is pretty subjective.

1–“bump” just means that you’re posting to bump your thread to the the top of the list. “To the top”, “up”, and “bumpity bump bump” are also acceptable. :)

2–what @links_slayer said

3–I have the best chip set ever. My address 600 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington, DC. Go ahead and jump the fence and run across the lawn screaming, so I know you’re on your way. I’ll give you a 400-chip set for your effort.

1. 'Bump' is just a way to put a For Sale thread back at the top of New Threads.

2. This question can be answered so many ways. Tournaments are generally (though not necessarily) larger denoms. Tournaments generally (though not necessarily) don't have a currency symbol. Tournaments generally (though not necessarily) are solids or the same spot design. There are more differences, what is confusing you.

3. @Perthmike has some great chips and is currently away from home...

Welcome!

Bump is a way to "renew" a post so it appears in searches for new posts and/or at the top of sub-forums.

Cash set is made up of chips with actual cash value. If you buy in for $100 in chips, you could immediately get up from the table and redeem them for $100 in cash.

Chips in tourney sets typically have no cash value - your starting stack of 10,000 chips (as an example) cannot be redeemed for $10,000.

thank you for the quick response, really cool stuff. I can look at these photos of other peoples chips for hours..............

1–“bump” just means that you’re posting to bump your thread to the the top of the list. “To the top”, “up”, and “bumpity bump bump” are also acceptable. :)

2–what @links_slayer said

3–I have the best chip set ever. My address 600 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington, DC. Go ahead and jump the fence and run across the lawn screaming, so I know you’re on your way. I’ll give you a 400-chip set for your effort.
I wonder what kinda chips are in the white house. Theres gotta be a set in there. Trump- probably a solid GOLD set

1. 'Bump' is just a way to put a For Sale thread back at the top of New Threads.

2. This question can be answered so many ways. Tournaments are generally (though not necessarily) larger denoms. Tournaments generally (though not necessarily) don't have a currency symbol. Tournaments generally (though not necessarily) are solids or the same spot design. There are more differences, what is confusing you.

3. @Perthmike has some great chips and is currently away from home...
No thanks.
I think I’m the only guy in the country who doesn’t own a firearm

I think I’m the only guy in the country who doesn’t own a firearm

Aussies don't have guns either...

tumblr_m9l3vlfncC1rziwwco1_250.gif

Welcome!

Thank you

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom