Question - peach 3TA14 (1 Viewer)

NumisChip

Two Pair
Reaction score
Hi,

Wondering if peach 3TA14 THC chips exist / would love you see some examples if anyone can think of any.

I’ve tried to look but can’t find any.

Thanks!

Picture from @JeepologyOffroad:

1000058901.jpg

I'm thinking the same as you, too, @NumisChip:

1000058903.png

I don’t think I’ve ever seen one. It was high on my list for a potential tiger chip but couldn’t squeeze it in anywhere without blowing up entire lineups

edit: my mistake, thought you were asking about 3D14
Diamond Syls $2
IMG_9988.jpeg
Chipguide
5 racks were sold not too long ago…

Last edited:
You looking for a relabel for your OCC cash set?
I started off trying to think of if there would be something good as a nickel - but then the general hunt to see if a peach 3TA14 existed at all took over :)

Realistically a solid will work fine for me anyway if I ever do try and add nickels.

But loving seeing some cool chips above anyway!

I started off trying to think of if there would be something good as a nickel - but then the general hunt to see if a peach 3TA14 existed at all took over :)

Realistically a solid will work fine for me anyway if I ever do try and add nickels.

But loving seeing some cool chips above anyway!

If you just want it for a nickel use the nondenom jockey molds. I forgot what fantasy set these are but jockey molds feel great

IMG_5672.jpeg

Edit: I remember. They’re protege fantasy

If you just want it for a nickel use the nondenom jockey molds. I forgot what fantasy set these are but jockey molds feel great

View attachment 1165755

Edit: I remember. They’re protege fantasy

Thanks - great idea. I’ll keep my eye out for these. I have looked before actually as I like the cigar and snifter ha but not had much success. One day! Cheers

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom