Question about watching WSOP Main Event (1 Viewer)

reza_17173

Reaction score
Hello
I wanted to watch the WSOP 2020 main event, but I heard that it was held online due to Corona and only the final table was held live. I wanted to know if this is true? And if so, is there a place where one can watch the online matches that have been held, and if only the final table can be watched, can you tell me where I can watch it?
And the last question is whether the WSOP 2021 main event was held in the same way or was it live from the beginning?
thank you

The 2021 Final Table is on Youtube in two parts:

Edit: It is only one hour for part one and one hour for part 2 unless you pay for PokerGo.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Hello
I wanted to watch the WSOP 2020 main event, but I heard that it was held online due to Corona and only the final table was held live. I wanted to know if this is true? And if so, is there a place where one can watch the online matches that have been held, and if only the final table can be watched, can you tell me where I can watch it?
And the last question is whether the WSOP 2021 main event was held in the same way or was it live from the beginning?
thank you
WSOP 2020 is only live at Final Table and WSOP 2021 resume back to Live from Day 1 but the number of attendee is much lower compare to previous years

WSOP 2022 is pretty much back to how is was pre-covid

Lower because it’s behind the PokerGo paywall?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom