Cancelled Quarter option for Indiana Grand set (RHC) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisWa

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey,
I am searching for 1 rack of potential quarters (RHC). Open to multiple colours which would fit into the spot progression
1201 (1).jpg
1212.jpg
1204.jpg
1214.jpg

Something as the Jack Detroit snapper for example:
265 (1).jpg

I have a rack of Syucan $2's (of which I removed the labels of 20), and a set of 100 $0.25 IG labels from https://www.chipup.poker/store/p/round-laminated-labels that I don't think I need - already have a rack and after playing a game with them, I think 1 rack is sufficient. This isn't my image but basically like this except for the fact that the syucan's still mostly have their labels:
1697485808137.png

I have a rack of Syucan $2's (of which I removed the labels of 20), and a set of 100 $0.25 IG labels from https://www.chipup.poker/store/p/round-laminated-labels that I don't think I need - already have a rack and after playing a game with them, I think 1 rack is sufficient. This isn't my image but basically like this except for the fact that the syucan's still mostly have their labels: View attachment 1210239
If @ChrisWa passes on them I’d be interested pls! :)

Here's some more info about the option I have. I'm not really sure how to price it - I guess let me know if interested and we can go from there!

The chips (80x labeled, 20x with labels removed):
IMG-2609.jpg

IMG-2608.jpg

the labels (100x)
IMG-2610.jpg

what it looks like with label applied (just for reference)
IMG-2612.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-2610.jpg
    IMG-2610.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 21
They are awesome but to expensive for me
Paris 1's or Flamingo Solid 1's
Paris 1s would fit but THC. Flamingos are awesome but also THC + only spotted ones would be fitting
I still have RHC solids if you’re interested in those.
I need some with spots, but thanks for offering
I do like them but they do not fit from a progression point of view, sadly

Why is that the case? I personally do not like them since they are to boring to me
I would take a solid as frac as well, but just take what you like most. Solid would be the "starting point" of edge spot progression for me :LOL: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom