Quarantine pron (1 Viewer)

Still have room but, this is what I have so far.

chippicture.jpg

Man, I look at these amazing minty sets and think that I would never use them if I had them. I think I would rather have a slightly used set over a mint one so I wouldn't be afraid to actually play with the chips. Anyone else think that? Or are the minty sets just for looking?

Man, I look at these amazing minty sets and think that I would never use them if I had them. I think I would rather have a slightly used set over a mint one so I wouldn't be afraid to actually play with the chips. Anyone else think that? Or are the minty sets just for looking?
“A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for” John Shedd

Take your mint set and *make* it ever-so-slightly used -- barely broken in, that's the sweet spot for playability.

Chip sets are for playing, not for display/viewing only -- even the high-end or expensive sets. That's like buying a Ferrari only to have it just sit in the garage and never drive and really enjoy what if has to offer. Makes it a pointless purchase imo.

I'm the same way. I couldn't put MINT into play.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom