PUZZLE SOLVED! It's time for an easter egg treasure hunt! (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No man. Nothing against you. Was a bad attempt at humor.

Edit- with the help of spirits.

No worries, you even explained it was a joke in the next sentence, so it’s my fault for being slow on the uptake.

Now I’m on this

image.jpg

I’m f’d this morning

I didn’t even realize there was a riddle to solve until I saw this post, so if you’d like the plaques for your BOH collection, they’re all yours if @Potsie1 doesn’t mind.

Thank you, but I don't think I'm going to expand BOH into plaques. Congrats on solving the riddle. I was smart enough to recognize that we were supposed to solve something, but too dumb to figure it out myself.

Congrats to you!!

Here's my clues as to WTF happened in here while I was sleeping and what I thought this morning.

:unsure: > o_O > :jawdrop: > :confused > :banghead: > :bag:

Thanks @Potsie1 for the game, but I think I would have blown out a few (of the precious few I have left) brain cells trying to figure that one out.

:)

I agree. I read through this thread earlier this morning. At no point did I have a damn clue as too what was going on lol. No surprise to anyone that knows me.

I agree. I read through this thread earlier this morning. At no point did I have a damn clue as too what was going on lol. No surprise to anyone that knows me.
I saw it posted last night, saw the 1.T, didn't understand the clue and had a great worry free night of sleep. Reading through the posts this morning confirmed I had no idea what was going on. Awesome deal @Potsie1 but I might need a WORD FIND (or equivalent) to participate in the next one!

Just saw this! Cool idea. No way was I going to solve it. I'm usually lousy at solving riddles. o_O At least I got a good nights sleep. Thanks for doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom