Putting a price on Paulson Pharaoh's and others. (1 Viewer)

Mesnik44

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
This is what I have;

The time has come for me to part with my set. I have a number in my head, but I want to see what the community has to say.

400x25
200x100
200x100 Classic Paulsons
50x500
100xpurple pharaoh ncv
150x1000
80x1000 par-a-dice 43mm relabeled as 5000's

The set has been very well taken care of and I would say they are near mint.

Thanks in advance.

Paulson Chips mold.

I will dig out some pics later....Canada is too busy kicking Russia's ass in Jr. Hockey for me to get the camera!

I know of three or four French poker chips enthusiasts that are looking for some Paulson Pharaoh's.
Let me know when you are ready to part with these chips.

Assuming near mint like you said, I'd go with around .65 cents each. Depends a lot on if you want to sell the whole set only without breaking it up. You will need to take a larger hit if you don't break it up.

I'd put the set value at a lot closer to $1/chip. Recent single rack sales have been near $150. Shouldn't have too much trouble selling 800 Pharaoh's for $700+, although the breakdown isn't very good. For that reason alone,you will definitely do better selling by the rack. In addition, a lot of people won't be interested in the mixed set that would otherwise be potential buyers.

I'd put the set value at a lot closer to $1/chip. Recent single rack sales have been near $150. Shouldn't have too much trouble selling 800 Pharaoh's for $700+, although the breakdown isn't very good. For that reason alone,you will definitely do better selling by the rack. In addition, a lot of people won't be interested in the mixed set that would otherwise be potential buyers.

^^^^ All of that.

I also think closer to $1 or even more for some denoms each.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom