Cancelled Purple Hat and Cane .25 hotstamps (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Looking for these...

25.jpg

Thanks!

Apache doesn't sell these anymore?

Purple or white are not currently available from Apache. I have not ever seen photos of the purple. I don't know if apache ever actually made those.

When I was in the market for the white quarters about 6months ago, Josh said they were discontinued and he didn't have any. I considered getting some NCV or even Avalons for the quarter... none were in stock. A month or so later the "Paulson leaving the home market" statement was announced.

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

I stand corrected... http://www.apachepokerchips.com/paulsonshapedinlay.html

Josh must have acquired some and is selling them for (A-hem) $250 per rack.

He had them 300 of them for $2 each yesterday. Today he had only 100 left . I was going to grab them but when I went to his site the price when up $50. I'm price out now.

+$250 towards my custom chips.

1000 per denom/color was GPI's minimum order for Josh.

Good grief, I just looked at the pricing of the TH&C Worlds and, if I can get $3 a chip for my $100 chips, I will almost get back what I paid for the whole set! I guess the $25 and $100 chips are the most sought after as they are used in both cash and tourney sets.

We may see a price decrease in Paulson home sets though as Josh @ Apache said he didn't think it would be long before GPI let him back in.

Reactions: ovo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom