• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine PSA: Barrington table $149 at Walmart ($169 if you want the lighted version) (2 Viewers)

I almost want to but a couple more and stick then in the closet unopened. The ones I just bought will wear out eventually...
1703248911793.gif

Just received mine, went with the LED version. Great timing as we are 3 weeks away from our basement being finished. Excited to put it to use!
I haven’t received my invite yet…

Couldn't hold out any longer. Just placed my order. Now I have an older, beat up table that has got to go.

And I need to get a topper designed...

Saw that the regular went up to $199 and figured I waited long enough. Bit the bullet and bought two LEDs today. PCFers gotta gonna PCF!

Last edited:
Saw that the regular went up to $199 and figured I waited long enough. Bit the bullet and bought two LEDs today. PCFers gotta gonna PCF!
The LED seems a bit more sturdy anyway with the thicker leg connector and the rail under the padding seems a bit better. I'm not sure I like the LEDs but I went with it just because of the afore mentioned things. I can always just not use the lights, and if I get a custom topper from the other thread it might partially cover them and dampen the brightness without needing a dimmer. We shall see!

The LED seems a bit more sturdy anyway with the thicker leg connector and the rail under the padding seems a bit better. I'm not sure I like the LEDs but I went with it just because of the afore mentioned things. I can always just not use the lights, and if I get a custom topper from the other thread it might partially cover them and dampen the brightness without needing a dimmer. We shall see!
It won’t

Diffusing the lights would be best, if not it's almost unusable during games in my opinion. Too harsh from across the table.

Last edited:
Have you hooked this up to the new Barrington LED table and can confirm it works?
Buddy, pal, friend: on someone's post just click the "+ Quote" button, not reply. That way you can store several posts you want to quote. Then when you're replying in a comment, click "Insert Quotes" and you can reply to everyone instead of commenting 9 times.

Buddy, pal, friend: on someone's post just click the "+ Quote" button, not reply. That way you can store several posts you want to quote. Then when you're replying in a comment, click "Insert Quotes" and you can reply to everyone instead of commenting 9 times.
I did not know that. I'm fairly new to the forum. Thanks for the help!

P.S., I just used that on another thread, thanks to your taking a moment to educate a newbie. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Last edited:

P.S., I just used that on another thread, thanks to your taking a moment to educate a newbie. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Of course! Merry Christmas, dude. Makes it a lot easier when you're arguing a several front war about which breakdown of chips is best and what mixed games are legitimate.

Of course! Merry Christmas, dude. Makes it a lot easier when you're arguing a several front war about which breakdown of chips is best and what mixed games are legitimate.
Or, click "Reply" on all three posts in a single thread. Even easier! :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom