• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine PSA: Barrington table $149 at Walmart ($169 if you want the lighted version) (13 Viewers)

Definitely an upgrade over my 3-year old classic Barrington!

IMG_6521.jpeg

How do I check for this code? Just put in my AMEX card as payment? Or do I need to look for the code somewhere?
Sign into your account on AmericanExpress.com and look for the Offers section. You have to activate specific offers, and not all of them are available to everyone.

Sign into your account on AmericanExpress.com and look for the Offers section. You have to activate specific offers, and not all of them are available to everyone.
Nothing for me. I think I have one of the lowest tier cards and I rarely use it.

I couldn't help myself. I just ordered a second LED version. I love the new upgrades too much at the current price. It looks like it should even arrive in time for this weekend's Christmas tournament! Now to sell my other tables before my wife decides it is time for me to go live in the backyard in a poker table fort. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I was surprised that both of my toppers (Jack and Flamingo) were a bit small with about 1/2” gap around the edges. I guess I was thinking they would go right to the edge or even tuck under a little.

I was surprised that both of my toppers (Jack and Flamingo) were a bit small with about 1/2” gap around the edges. I guess I was thinking they would go right to the edge or even tuck under a little.
What size did you order, hoping to order a more snug fit.

Aren’t these toppers custom? You can order any size you need (mostly) to fit your table?

These are the two main types of bags available for the tables. I own both types. The Global bag is a bit nicer but only fits the classic size tables. The Hengme bag will supposedly fit the LED style of tables and is almost half the price. The quality of the Global bag is not high enough to justify paying $20 more in my opinion. Plus it is way easier to get a classic size table in and out of the Hengme bag by yourself than it is the Global bag. A much larger opening makes it slide in so much easier. You don't need a second person to get it all the way in.
The hengme is where it’s at

The Hengme straps are adjustable and feel a bit cheaper than the Global Storage bag. They would probably work just fine but I would feel more comfortable with the Global bag since the straps are reinforced and there is no chance that the strap will slip since it can't be adjusted. I loaned my Hengme bag to @TravNasty at the moment though so i can't look at it and give you a 100% answer.
The straps work fine. It makes carrying it 100x easier, especially if you have two people.

I ordered one during the group buy which was to fit these Barrington tables. Not that it’s unusable but a bit larger would have been better.
Did you use a general size or one that fit the measurements of your exact table? Mine I ordered about 1/8in larger and it tucks nicely underneath the padding

I ended up buying the classic brown felt, then changed my mind and ordered an LED table.

Cool that they are sending FedEx to pickup the one I'm not keeping! Good to not have to take it back to the store. Don't want to go near there this time of year.

Did you use a general size or one that fit the measurements of your exact table? Mine I ordered about 1/8in larger and it tucks nicely underneath the padding
I ordered the general size which was Oval: 73.5" x 31.5". It might be that these tables are slightly larger, or that there was some variance in the toppers (or both). I may end up selling these and ordering one that is a bit larger.

I ordered the general size which was Oval: 73.5" x 31.5". It might be that these tables are slightly larger, or that there was some variance in the toppers (or both). I may end up selling these and ordering one that is a bit larger.
The variance is in the table construction, not @rjdev7’s toppers. Those are cut to specific dimensions. Most of us who order from him will measure our tables at least twice before sending in the order.

Obviously this table is a great buy for under 200 bucks though at 84" it may be a little tight for 10 bigger people to play at?
I've been watching some tables on eBay that measure 90 1/2" length because it allows more room. My table that I custom designed and built came in at 90" and because of the design, each player had 24" of rail in front of them. I'm still tempted to get one of these but hesitating. Even though it's cheap, do I want to spend that money on a table I won't be happy with? If I did get a table that folded like this one, I may try to rig up a stand (like the Triton table) that would support the table on a prop while suspending it off the ground for storage. Maybe using an old pair of table legs to create the prop and just put wheels on the bottoms? The folded table would be suspended partially open to accommodate the prop.
Yeah, that seems like a lot of work :wtf:.

Last edited:
Obviously this table is a great buy for under 200 bucks though at 84" it may be a little tight for 10 bigger people to play at?
I've been watching some tables on eBay that measure 90 1/2" length because it allows more room. My table that I custom designed and built table came in at 90" and because of the design, each player had 24" of rail in front of them. I'm still tempted to get one of these but hesitating. Even though it's cheap, do I want to spend that money on a table I won't be happy with? If I did get a table that folded like this one, I may try to rig up a stand (like the Triton table) that would support the table on a prop while suspending it off the ground for storage. Maybe using an old pair of table legs to create the prop and just put wheels on the bottoms? The folded table would be suspended partially open to accommodate the prop.

But even if it fits 10 comfortably, playing 10 handed anything is just another form of torture in itself

But even if it fits 10 comfortably, playing 10 handed anything is just another form of torture in itself
I play at a weekly game (or two) where there are 10 players... with a stand-by list. 10 player holdem is a blast for us, but YMMV. The Barrington table seems to me like it would be fine for 8 though. As a side note, I wonder if the led lights would be bothersome to the players sitting directly across from them (lights in your eyes)?

Last edited:
I've been watching some tables on eBay that measure 90 1/2" length because it allows more room. My table that I custom designed and built came in at 90" and because of the design, each player had 24" of rail in front of them. I'm still tempted to get one of these but hesitating. Even though it's cheap, do I want to spend that money on a table I won't be happy with? If I did get a table that folded like this one, I may try to rig up a stand (like the Triton table) that would support the table on a prop while suspending it off the ground for storage. Maybe using an old pair of table legs to create the prop and just put wheels on the bottoms? The folded table would be suspended partially open to accommodate the prop.
I’ve sat 10 and it’s terrible. Definitely comfortable for 8 and 9 is tight.

That being said, playing 10 handed and playing hold ‘em is terrible too. So, it works perfect for our group as a 2nd table.

@KingZilla If you want to hang the table up, just buy a storage bag for it on Amazon and hang the bag from the straps. Also you can buy a dimmer for the LED lights, (which is a must) so the lights aren't too bright. Also you could just not turn them on if players think they are distracting. IMO the upgraded LED table is the way to go.

@KingZilla If you want to hang the table up, just buy a storage bag for it on Amazon and hang the bag from the straps. Also you can buy a dimmer for the LED lights, (which is a must) so the lights aren't too bright. Also you could just not turn them on if players think they are distracting. IMO the upgraded LED table is the way to go.
Very good, simple and economical solution to safely storing that table! I personally just don't think the 84" would accommodate my crew of 10 (not really obese people, just large men).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom