Prohibition on importing poker chips to Australia (1 Viewer)

Just what are the laws in Australia today? It is George Orwell here in Canada but from what I have seen on various news sources and reports Aussies are much harder done by than we are. Is it true there are limits to how far you can travel from your home? I have heard of maximum distances of 10kms and having to account for your travel to police. Is it possible that gaming supply imports were banned to "stop the spread"....doctrine.... ?

It's officially an Authoritarian Police / Nanny State. Not just COVID rules but a lot of other things. Online poker is banned. Vaping is banned. Two of the things I enjoy most in life.

But we're allowed to have picnics now if we're double vaxxed. So there's that.

It's officially an Authoritarian Police / Nanny State. Not just COVID rules but a lot of other things. Online poker is banned. Vaping is banned. Two of the things I enjoy most in life.

But we're allowed to have picnics now if we're double vaxxed. So there's that.
Perth Mikey and his posse of kangeroos better be the shit if they ever wanna see me in that shithole

I do like me a nice picnic...just after I cleaned the gutters, taken out all the trash & washed the trash cans, mowed the lawn, cleaned the car and done a bunch of other manual labor things I detest

This used to be a problem in Canada. I would have to drive to the USA pick up my cards, chips, dice etc. and smuggle them back into Canada. If you declared them Boarder Security would confiscate them. Things are much nicer now.

I can't believe the state of things in Australia.
Canada ain't fair behind, and the plan is for the US next.....

The contraband has been successfully smuggled across the border...
IMG_6931.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom