Giveaway Prime seats tonight for Cirque du Soleil LOVE (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheroczech

Pair
Reaction score
LAS VEGAS - MIRAGE - 7:00 TONIGHT - 2 TICKETS TO LOVE

Requirements for the giveaway:
- Tickets are intended only for PCF members currently in Vegas (no resale, and no forwarding to a buddy who is there)
- Post a creative reply with any Beatles lyric weaved in (this is the subjective criteria by which I will choose the winner)
- In your reply, attach a photo of your handwritten username with a background of the Vegas strip or Fremont Street

I have 2 seats I can't use or sell. Best seats in the house. This was supposed to be a 10-yr wedding anniversary trip, but it got cancelled because my son just spent over a week in the hospital and we can't risk leaving town. These are expensive seats, so I'm trying to unload these on Stubhub, but I doubt they sell.

If you are selected, you will need to download the ticketmaster app and create a free account if you don't already have one. The tickets will be a mobile transfer. I will transfer the tickets to you just prior to showtime. You will need to provide me with the email address associated with your ticketmaster account.

Fine print: there is a small chance these actually sell on Stubhub today, so I need to wait until 6:50pm to transfer the seats. I will give you my cell phone number so you can hound me if I haven't transferred the seats to you 10 minutes prior to showtime.

The seats are in the Golden Circle.
Golden Circle.png

Years ago I was going with a friend to Vegas and had tickets to Blue Man group and he didn't make it due to border issues with his passport. I contacted the ticket office and they refunded his ticket. YMMV

Years ago I was going with a friend to Vegas and had tickets to Blue Man group and he didn't make it due to border issues with his passport. I contacted the ticket office and they refunded his ticket. YMMV
I wish Ticketmaster would have been kind to me. They were not.

I have also contacted the Mirage and Cirque directly, and we'll see if they can accommodate. If so, I'll still do something for the winner of this giveaway if I pull the rug.

Last edited:
I wish Ticketmaster would have been kind to me. They were not.
Ticketmaster’s support Twitter account https://twitter.com/tmfansupport was able to issue refunds for some tickets I bought when their traditional support department refused. May be worth a shot.

Hope your son has a full and speedy recovery!

Edit: Assuming you bought by credit card, check if there’s any purchase protection benefits that might be able to get you a refund through your CC company.

Last edited:
Sorry about your son man, hoping for a speedy recovery!
Thanks! He had a minor laparoscopic surgery, but we avoided major surgery. He's back to bossing everyone around, so I think we're out of the woods. Hectic week made worse when the doctors/surgeons are all scratching their heads because his case was extremely rare -- like crack open the literature and consult other docs around the country kind of rare

Thanks! He had a minor laparoscopic surgery, but we avoided major surgery. He's back to bossing everyone around, so I think we're out of the woods. Hectic week made worse when the doctors/surgeons are all scratching their heads because his case was extremely rare -- like crack open the literature and consult other docs around the country kind of rare
That's great news, major surgery is always scary! LOL that's a good sign then, the boss is back!
Wow, don't know what I would've done, glad it's looking up for you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom